• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Referendum

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job Calgary - commie marxist elected. Mission accomplished. Canada is finished. Time to get out

Click image for larger version

Name:	mayor.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	771843.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
      You would be correct, I have not voted for Paul Martin. I was too young to vote for him throughout his early career and as an Alberta in a strong conservative riding , my vote is irrelevant so I rarely vote federally. And I did not live in his riding.
      But if you care to check back through my posts on Agriville, you will find I am a big fan of Paul Martin, considering him to be the only fiscal conservative we have had at the federal level. I consider myself to not be partisan, I do not blindly support anyone along party lines.

People with actual business experience such as Paul Martin are exactly who we should be attracting into politics to run what is the essentially biggest business in the country.
      But I'm afraid any actual businessman/woman wouldn't stand a chance in this current environment, regardless of party affiliation.
      Good post AB5, Martin was good for Canada, unfortunately voters were fooled by the PC highjacker Harpo.

What a dud, $140.00/barrel of oil and still ran deficits and didn't get F-all done for the Canadian oil industry.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
        Good job Calgary - commie marxist elected. Mission accomplished. Canada is finished. Time to get out

[ATTACH]8954[/ATTACH].

What a hunyuk!🙄 why would they vote her in?

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
          Good post AB5, Martin was good for Canada, unfortunately voters were fooled by the PC highjacker Harpo.

What a dud, $140.00/barrel of oil and still ran deficits and didn't get F-all done for the Canadian oil industry.
          2008-2014 was an incredible boom period for the oil and gas industry. Maybe you missed that from eastern MB. It was insane here.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
            2008-2014 was an incredible boom period for the oil and gas industry. Maybe you missed that from eastern MB. It was insane here.
            Of COURSE I know about the boom you mention, I paid dearly for farm fuel.

Question to you, why didn't Northern Gateway pipeline that was purposed in 2008 by Enbridge not get done during this boom and maybe you missed who was P.M. during 2008-2014?

Comment

It was only approved in 2014, and by that time the Montney and Duvernay were producing a lot of liquids (condensate) making the east flowing portion of Northern Gateway unnecessary. Enbridge shelved the costly project.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post

[ATTACH]8954[/ATTACH].
                Time to move those oil company Head Offices to Regina !

Better to move now, before Notley 2.0 puts on a "Moving Out of Alberta Tax"

Comment

A forgotten past .....
                  under the Sask NDP , Sask lost population of the young work force tremendously, had near zero growth and was virtually stagnant for the entire term , catering to unions ...
                  Anyone remember that ????

You can’t build wealth without resources, ever .....

Short memories I guess .

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
                    Time to move those oil company Head Offices to Regina !

Better to move now, before Notley 2.0 puts on a "Moving Out of Alberta Tax"
                    I saw early results on the Equalization Question, was just over 60% yes.
                    On the Time it is split 50/50 on the early results!

We don't deserve the Honourable Premier Jason Kenny.
                    Perhaps Kenny will resign and let Notley 2.0 will have her way with us again...

This province, further this country are ungovernable... as is the USA.

There are too few folks left with any decent morals... no possibility it seems of any way of cobbling any kind of rational responsible coalition together...

As predicted in the $1T coin thread... 'Free money'... further the Love of free money has rotted the foundation of our western civilization... responsible economics are beyond the reach of society.

We will get Exactly the Government we deserve... China and Russia win by default... Iran, North Korea, get their Nukes...

Will be a really hot time here on planet earth... China and Russia have head faked Western civilization into accepting corruption and deception as good for humanity. Covid is the perfect example... like the frog in the pot of water on the stove... the burner has been cranked up... we are comfortable and warm... God help us all.

Cheers

Comment

We were shopping for a condo last year. They were cheap in Calgary. I said at the time, “ they won’t be cheap forever”. Wrong, the economy can get worse.
                      Last edited by sumdumguy; Oct 20, 2021, 05:06.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
                        On the Time it is split 50/50 on the early results!

We don't deserve the Honourable Premier Jason Kenny.
                        Perhaps Kenny will resign and let Notley 2.0 will have her way with us again...

This province, further this country are ungovernable... as is the USA.

There are too few folks left with any decent morals... no possibility it seems of any way of cobbling any kind of rational responsible coalition together...

As predicted in the $1T coin thread... 'Free money'... further the Love of free money has rotted the foundation of our western civilization... responsible economics are beyond the reach of society.

We will get Exactly the Government we deserve... China and Russia win by default... Iran, North Korea, get their Nukes...

Will be a really hot time here on planet earth... China and Russia have head faked Western civilization into accepting corruption and deception as good for humanity. Covid is the perfect example... like the frog in the pot of water on the stove... the burner has been cranked up... we are comfortable and warm... God help us all.

Cheers
                        So Tom since people are ungovernable and I agree to some
                        Point, but what is rhe alternative? Civil war? Trumpian Dictatorships?
                        Who decides which trumplike wacko is the right one?
                        The one with the automatic weapon I guess?

People have too many rights and people are spoiled
                        Brats. And rhe hypocracy has run wild. I want my rights
                        Not to wear a mask but those people don’t deserve
                        To vote because I don’t like the way they vote?

Our political parties have bolstered dividing all
                        Of us instead of finding solutions to work together
                        We re in a mess and yes because of these divisions
                        Almost ungovernable.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post

followed by USA and Alberta "ungovernable"

and "God help us" etc.

Cheers
                          Danger sign from Tom's perspective.....Understood in clear terms.

Or not

Geez Tom and those who think this way.

There is no need to wait for the second coming...or a coup...or crushing democratic voting principles. No need to make the world (or a more localized realm) ungovernable if you realize that in a fair election the side with the most votes gets a four year dictatorship in which that party gives the electorate the government we deserve (as you hint is the objective). That is also a truism if you think about it in only a slightly different sarcastic way.

The problem is that "YOU" always want 100% of Your Wants and Needs and too often forget that the best interests of "We" (the general electorate as a whole) should be the objective of those currently holding the reigns of power.

Resisting change is a few orders of magnitude lesser that intent on never surrendering what was gained at some one else's expense.
                          Last edited by oneoff; Oct 20, 2021, 07:17.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                            We were shopping for a condo last year. They were cheap in Calgary. I said at the time, “ they won’t be cheap forever”. Wrong, the economy can get worse.
                            Calgary is a dead duck. Outside of head offices and a pretty skyline there isn’t a lot going for it now. Ugly old Edmonton has a lot more going on as far as industry and proximity to the oil sands. Calgary is quaint, a nice place to live but past that it has really gone to hell. They can elect whatever wacko or capable mayor but their fate is already cast.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                              Calgary is a dead duck.
                              Another ESG loon hiding in the corners gets the nod. What a surprise. Does she have any idea how much money oil contributes to that city?

What a waste of the glorious oil super cycle coming up. Maybe one day some toddler journo can ask these climate crusaders what will replace the $200B that oil and gas contributes to our economy? Solar panels? LOL

AB has no choice but to ride with Kenny now because there are so many Notley type loons in the woodwork.

Comment

Hey Jazz no name calling! You might hurt somebody's feelings. LOL

Change is coming in Alberta and Jazz is having trouble coping.

Could it be that voters have had enough of Kenney's incompetence.

Oil and gas prices and the fortunes of the oil companies are based on world market prices for the most part. The fall started under Harper.

When oil prices fell in 2014 the US, their industry also suffered a decline and many of the drilling rigs shut down. Its typical boom and bust economics.

Maybe Alberta should try to focus on diversification of its economy.
                                Last edited by chuckChuck; Oct 20, 2021, 07:44.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...