• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Border will open Dec.03/04

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Border will open Dec.03/04

You heard it here first folks!! If I am wrong....sue me!!! Ya can't get blood out of a stone!!!
    You will understand my "logic" if you can get your head around "whatever they say, (politicians,industry leaders,etc.)is 180 degrees opposite to the truth".
    Hold them calves if you can,and tell the gov't to stick their "help" where the sun don't shine!!!
    DISCLAIMER-I might be WRONG!!!

Wouldn't that make for a Merry Christmas?

We'll remember that date, and if it's right, then you will be famous. Rich? Who knows....

Maybe you could start a psychic hotline for farmers to call. It would make a good off farm income. Imagine, sit at the phone for an hour or two in the morning, rack up a thousand or two dollars in 900 number charges. Toss out a few predictions, we always need predictions, and bam... you're rich AND famous.

And we can all say "I knew him when".

Comment

You're logic is as good as the "Dart Board" managment by the rest of our experts.

Comment

Kato, Hmmm.. a psychic hotline for farmers???? It might just work by the jing-flang-jang!!!
        We are not an overly bright bunch of people after all and have fallen for the old snake oil pitch many times;
        -"The border will open soon"
        -"If you produce MORE of your product you will be better off selling more at a lower price than you will be selling less at a higher price"
        -"You will get $80.00 per head"($56 now and MAYBE the rest but by God we are announcing this as $80/head because it sounds better than $56)
        - Insert the BS of your choice, that you have been told by a politician,agronomist,fertilizer or chemical salesman,equipment dealer,banker,etc.etc.etc.____________

Yep,I like the 900 number idea!!!
        How about 1-900-CASH4ME!!!
        Makes as much sense as the "Farm and Rural Stress Line" that our tax dollars are paying for!!! What a f@#%&@g joke.
        I think I'll call them up tomorrow and tell them I'm all stressed out because I can't afford a pair of gloves that match my boots.That oughta keep those little munchkins scratchin' their heads for a few minutes.
        Sorry that turned into the ravings of a lunatic ....I had a semi-bad day,but I'm allright now.The baler and my wife both gave me trouble today.I'm gonna trade one of them off and keep the other one for parts.

Comment

I have to try also not to be to negative on this board. If Agri-ville ever fails they surely could come back as Agri-rant!

Must think Positive Must think Positive Must think Positive Must think Positive Must think Positive Must think Positive

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...