• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IS now the time to quit admitting unvaccinated people.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
    It’s because the Vaxers get asked a hard question, or an irrefutable point gets made. So they skip that thread and start a new one in hopes of avoiding that same scenario again.
    What hard question? I asked you what the
    Conspiracy behind your conspiracy theory is
    And you can’t answer it.

Comment

Again, just my two cents worth. I told a very highly educated and level headed friend of mine to follow this Agriville website, and especially the Commodity marketing and all the Covid posts. After the last roughly 45 days of analyzing it his remark was. " Everyone has the right to give opinion". But...... biglental definitely has some mental imbalanced issues.

Comment

Are the hospitals treating unvaxxed flu and pneumonia patients? Flu vaccine uptake is 35%. Pneumonia uptake has to be half that. Been a vax for both those diseases for 10yrs. Did we ban them? Were they spreading the virus around before?

inconvenient questions that will go unanswered again. Someone better start a new thread.

Comment

Was she the one holding the camera to make the elbow bump video?
          No she's the one who for years has been helping whole families deal with tragic situations.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
            What hard question? I asked you what the
            Conspiracy behind your conspiracy theory is
            And you can’t answer it.
            Who said I was talking about you? Feeling guilty much? Have to get it off your chest?

Comment

If this was 30yrs ago there would most likely 90+% vaccinated by now, the main difference now is everyone has a forum to express their ideas and feelings no matter how off the wall or fantastic they may be, and plenty of gullible people to read them as though it is gospel.
              When the vaccine was first available I was hesitant for a while until I thought about basic training 40 some years ago. Every 10 days or 2 weeks we would be lined up like cattle and given a vaccine or a booster nobody ever told us what it was for and nobody asked. Since then I can count on my fingers how many days I’be been sick with anything, and I still only have 8 fingers and 2 thumbs.
              Maybe it is time to rethink this vaccination bad notion!

Comment

Who said I was talking about you? Feeling guilty much? Have to get it off your chest?
                Say what man? Here’s the deal you’re really
                On edge defensive etc. Man! Calm down!
                Look after your Dad. Life is too short whether
                You get covid or not!!

Comment

I’m actually having fun right now. You got me all wrong…man!😉

Just pointing out how you replied to that statement, when not called upon!
                  Last edited by flea beetle; Sep 26, 2021, 17:00.

Comment

Originally posted by twocentsworth View Post
                    Again, just my two cents worth. I told a very highly educated and level headed friend of mine to follow this Agriville website, and especially the Commodity marketing and all the Covid posts. After the last roughly 45 days of analyzing it his remark was. " Everyone has the right to give opinion". But...... biglental definitely has some mental imbalanced issues.
                    Isn't that something - your post says far more about you and your choice of friends than it says about biglentil.

What an brilliant example of self-own.

Would you care to share with us his views on some of the hapless type on Agriville?

Comment

There’s a lot of garbage on the internet. It takes rational thought and wisdom to separate the oats from the chaff. Left-Brained people are analytical enough to know when the information is legit and if there is any doubt, they boot it to the curb. It’s this last process that takes ultimate self-direction.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                        Isn't that something - your post says far more about you and your choice of friends than it says about biglentil.

What an brilliant example of self-own.

Would you care to share with us his views on some of the hapless type on Agriville?
                        I was going to say, if this person singled out big lentil, but didn't say a word about the myriad of psychological deficiencies exhibited by double chuck, then I'm not sure that they are the slightest bit objective.
                        Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Sep 26, 2021, 18:10.

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
                          He’s no dummy, you don’t do trivial when you’re trying to get a message across.

Funny, if you’re guy is so level headed he should see the over the top media fear narrative, probably not.
                          Paranoid delusional is the diagnosis and I am being kind.

Comment

Before any of the holier than thou pro vaccine crowd get too carried away, they might want to consider what would happen if the conspiracies are true and it does have serious health repercussions down the road. And they themselves become the burden on the medical system as a result of a personal decision they took before all of the information was available.

Does the same standard apply to them in that situation?

Comment

400 nurses in Ottawa either left or were walked off the job today. For some reason i doubt they'd be opposed to treating anyone that offers a brown bag full of $100 US bills. This has all the makings of an underground healthcare system, and it could be superior to the govt endorsed system.

Comment

Pre "vaccine" nurses were coerced to keep working and be brave wearing space suits to work. They were called heroes. Now they're coerced or mandated to take jabs. Something doesn't add up.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...