• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who is buying?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can draw the map about twice the size. Elrose had 3-4 bpa crops. 7 bales per 1/4 section.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
      It’s not all rosy out there like what machinery dealers are lying about
      Maybe something else. Rolling leases.

Rather than take back equip, talk farmer into rolling it out to a new term with some new iron in the mix.

Presto, look at us, we are so busy now. Hey get an X9 before your neighbor does.

Comment

Lack of new inventory likely not just because of purchases, likely short on production due to covid and world supply issues. Pretty easy to be completely sold out of 2 units when on a normal year you might get 20.

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
          You can draw the map about twice the size. Elrose had 3-4 bpa crops. 7 bales per 1/4 section.
          Absolutely, it’s just the area I know for sure that was very poor .
          I am sure there are several areas that large or larger in western Canada that were as bad or worse

Comment

I like the way that was done with the map and circle.

That puts it into perspective and much easier to relate to vs coffee shop, and other gossip or rumors

Thank you

It would be i teresting to see a crop insurance version of that.

Comment

During those hot dry weeks we had 2 weekends you could hear the thunderstorms going by but we got near nothing.
              Some only a few miles away got significant rain.

Specialty Canola
              $25 ×50×320=400K
              Rain lottery.
              Half a crop for SF3😁
              Never been a year like it where a few are once in a lifetime lucky and down the road worst crop in a lifetime.
              Last edited by shtferbrains; Sep 25, 2021, 09:39.

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                Best we heard is a small area SE of kelvington.
                85 bly
                40 to 50 canola..
                Won the rain lottery this yr..
                Being in that zone a few things on that. We never got more rain so much as far less heat, and high humidity. Not a lot of days above 30, hottest was 33. We also had subsoil to spare to start with.

And even so, there was lots of stuff that was far less. In other words, Averages are less for sure. There were some real doozy crops for sure. My crops were ok, maybe twenty per cent of normal average. My poor looking barley was a pretty crazy surprise in a good way, much better than it looked.

Not as many or as full grain bags as a whole. Especially oats.

Needs to rain though to recharge, or next year will be a different story.

Bigger sloughs and lakes still have higher water than the long term average.

Comment

I bought a used combine off Robertson’s. They said it was the first used combine that The whole company sold this year as of 2 weeks ago.

Comment

There's enough aged inventory in combines I should be able to do another fairly cheap roll in 2-3 years.

Comment

ONLY Pattison, has 171 combines listed. Cervus/Brandt, 186 combines....keep adding other JD, CaseIH, NH....bet 700+ used

Comment

RME has 526 combines listed right now. Down from the 700+ they had last winter. Someone bought some.
                        Rosco

Comment

Originally posted by Rosco7 View Post
                          RME has 526 combines listed right now. Down from the 700+ they had last winter. Someone bought some.
                          Rosco
                          If average value 300k thats 160 million inventory.
                          I wonder if they can convince the banker they will appreciate by holding them.

How much did RME net last year?

Comment

This auction will give a much more accurate indication than some salesman telling the are sold out of the 5 combines they can even get their hands on

Will be interesting

Comment

Pattison sold 120+ X9’s. That be another 120 coming in not listed yet.

Getting calls from salesmen saying 1 year old units still to come in. Better reserve one or they’ll be gone soon. I’ll wait to see what happens with Tingley’s sale in Oct. That will set the tone for all this used stuff. My guess is cheap. As always buyer beware, alot of them units are rough.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                                This auction will give a much more accurate indication than some salesman telling the are sold out of the 5 combines they can even get their hands on

Will be interesting
                                Ha. U read my mind….

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...