• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alberta emergency doctor says major parts of health triage have begun

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah Alberta and Saskatchewan filled their hospitals with people who don't need to be there and they are going to fly some of them to an all expense paid holiday in an Ontario hospital. I really think you're on to something there. Better put it on bitsh*t. Everything coming from the doctors and health professionals is just crap. It's a conspiracy, I tell you. It's a conspiracy.

Comment

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Pw7ViSc9Pswg/

Like this doctor?

Comment

Originally posted by jensend View Post
        Yeah Alberta and Saskatchewan filled their hospitals with people who don't need to be there and they are going to fly some of them to an all expense paid holiday in an Ontario hospital. I really think you're on to something there. Better put it on bitsh*t. Everything coming from the doctors and health professionals is just crap. It's a conspiracy, I tell you. It's a conspiracy.
        Well if they wouldn’t have opened up so to speak all
        Hung ho they wouldn’t be in this situation.
        I don’t know if Moe and kenney started believing
        The non Vaxers or what but they know now.
        I was hoping they had it figured out and was
        Glad it was opening but obviously until nearly everyone
        Gets vaxed this will go on and on. And the longer
        The more chance of another worse mutation and
        So on.
        Funny the anti vax crowd complaining the most
        About harm to business well you caused it. Lol
        It’s Beyond idiotic.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil
          You are delusional, those bogus assumptions are 1 year out of date. Vaxxed still catch and still spread it, the vax is very leaky and efficacy wanes quickly.
          [ATTACH]8735[/ATTACH]
          Sorry you people as the Don as in the real Don
          Would say are more than delusional.

Please explain why Moe and kenney are moving
          Back into lock downs and this vax pass stuff?
          They’re just doing this to
          Puss off rhe extreme nuts on agriville? Lmao!
          Kenney is going to lose the premiership over
          Opening up too fast too soon and he’s just
          Doing this stuff for why?

Please explain the full conspiracy and who’s being controlled
          And how. As in are they threatening our leaders?
          Bribing them? Or what’s the case?
          This ought to be good. Lmao

Oh and you anti vaxers DO NOT EAT SALAD DRESSING!!!
          I repeat DO NOT EAT THE DRESSING go dry salad
          Or go home. Lmao. Thank you but case Flynn for rhe
          Heads up. If only they could put brains in the water
          What a wonderful world this would be. Lmao
          Last edited by the big wheel; Sep 25, 2021, 11:39.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
            So 52 degrees latitude is now considered Northern?
            No rain from beginning of July till late August, Lots of days above 30 degrees. Crops are turning out excellent. Now if only we could do something about the hail.

We have lost far more bushels to wet and cold than we ever have from hot or dry.
            Same in the swamp

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
              So 52 degrees latitude is now considered Northern?
              No rain from beginning of July till late August, Lots of days above 30 degrees. Crops are turning out excellent. Now if only we could do something about the hail.

We have lost far more bushels to wet and cold than we ever have from hot or dry.
              Same in the swamp

Comment

Hospitals overrun.. hmmm. Elbow bumps over bodies?

Last edited by jazz; Sep 25, 2021, 14:33.

Comment

Please answer what’s the end game? What’s
                  Going to happen to all of us vaxxed?

On a daily basis it’s like 80 to 100% of
                  Hospitalizations are those not vaxxed. They are
                  Only 20% of rhe population so obviously it’s
                  Affecting that group tremendously. What’s
                  So hard to figure out?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                    Same in the swamp
                    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Chuck further north than that?
                    And I'm not even in a grain belt. More like a muskeg and Bush and moose pasture belt.
                    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Sep 25, 2021, 15:17.

Comment

Just done harvest last night.
                      Now the work begins lol.

Drove by an outdoor grad ceremony today. Didn't see any masks from the road.
                      My son denied inpatient placement due to Covid. But oh, if he had a treaty number he'd be in.

Learned a lot straight cutting canola this year. Interesting.

Chuck still an a hole I see.
                      Maybe I'll check back next week.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post

Chuck still an a hole I see.
                        Maybe I'll check back next week.
                        Are you expecting progress on the Chuck being an a**hole issue by next week?
                        Seems overly optimistic to me.

So what did you learn about straight cutting canola? Probably not the best year to make any judgments. Works best for me when it's really heavy lodged and Tangled. Not ideal conditions for cutting and ripening, but great for keeping the pods intact.

Comment

Us too
                          First year
                          Need more patience than we have
                          Beauty sample testing 8.9
                          Was u to 39 degrees in 5 days , unreal

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                            Please answer what’s the end game? What’s
                            Going to happen to all of us vaxxed?

On a daily basis it’s like 80 to 100% of
                            Hospitalizations are those not vaxxed. They are
                            Only 20% of rhe population so obviously it’s
                            Affecting that group tremendously. What’s
                            So hard to figure out?
                            Nobody knows the why. But we know lots of what’s.

We know they changed the definition of a pandemic so that they could call this a pandemic.

Because they could now call it a pandemic, they could institute the emergency use of untested vaccines on the population. Had they not been able to call it a pandemic, they wouldn’t have been able to use the “vaccines” (gene therapy). They had been trying to make MRNA vaccines work for years (around 30) to no avail, but now all of a sudden they are safe?

They are using two different standards of testing for the vaxed (pcr 28) and the unvaxed (pcr 40). It is known that pcr 40 gives a high number of false positives for whatever you are looking for. I believe it was stated 98% but not 100% positive on that. One should ask, why the two standards of testing? Why are they trying to skew the numbers?

Vaxed people with adverse reactions to the jab within 14 days are being classified as unvaxed? Why? This is skewing the numbers immensely. Then people quote the “stats” to prove that the vaccines are safe…well your stats are rigged!

Dr.‘s are being reprimanded for stating their medical opinion online and elsewhere by medical associations. Only because it differs from what the associations want the public to see.

Again. Nobody knows the end game. Nobody knows why criminals steal, or people lie. But it is happening. And people don’t seem to want to see it, even though it is right in front of their noses.

P.S.- when I am overrun with work, I don’t have time to take hours of footage, edit it, and post it online. The hospitals aren’t as overrun as the media is portraying. That, or the hospital staff really don’t care that there are a bunch of dying patients in their care at that particular moment.
                            Last edited by flea beetle; Sep 25, 2021, 17:02.

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
                              Nobody knows the why. But we know lots of what’s.

We know they changed the definition of a pandemic so that they could call this a pandemic.

Because they could now call it a pandemic, they could institute the emergency use of untested vaccines on the population. Had they not been able to call it a pandemic, they wouldn’t have been able to use the “vaccines” (gene therapy). They had been trying to make MRNA vaccines work for years (around 30) to no avail, but now all of a sudden they are safe?

They are using two different standards of testing for the vaxed (pcr 28) and the unvaxed (pcr 40). It is known that pcr 40 gives a high number of false positives for whatever you are looking for. I believe it was stated 98% but not 100% positive on that. One should ask, why the two standards of testing? Why are they trying to skew the numbers?

Vaxed people with adverse reactions to the jab within 14 days are being classified as unvaxed? Why? This is skewing the numbers immensely. Then people quote the “stats” to prove that the vaccines are safe…well your stats are rigged!

Dr.‘s are being reprimanded for stating their medical opinion online and elsewhere by medical associations. Only because it differs from what the associations want the public to see.

Again. Nobody knows the end game. Nobody knows why criminals steal, or people lie. But it is happening. And people don’t seem to want to see it, even though it is right in front of their noses.

P.S.- when I am overrun with work, I don’t have time to take hours of footage, edit it, and post it online. The hospitals aren’t as overrun as the media is portraying. That, or the hospital staff really don’t care that there are a bunch of dying patients in their care at that particular moment.
                              What's that brown stuff leaking from your ear? Oh its B.S. isn't it?

Comment

Yet another well thought out response. You sure are a thinker! I’m sure you make your parents proud.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...