• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minister’s Order Septemer 13, 2021

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minister’s Order Septemer 13, 2021

Is anyone aware of an emergency order that was made for The Province of Saskatchewan to address the Covid 19 Public Health Emergency? See articles f, i, j. Wonder if some one could post the document so we all can digest it. Please
    Last edited by sumdumguy; Sep 18, 2021, 05:23.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/-/media/files/coronavirus/public-health-measures/public-health-orders/provincial-order---provincial-order-september-17-2021.pdf

Comment

If it's the doc that I just finished reading (September 17), it's another example of building policy of misinformation, garbage "science" and fear.

Edicts developed by liars, scofflaws and megalomaniacs deserve to be burned publicly and their creators fastened in the stocks in the town square, pelted with tomatoes and rotten eggs for no less than two days and ridden out of town on a rail, tarred and feathered.

I'm sure we all agree that the truth is worth preserving, right? Any other view would demonstrate terrible selfishness, of course.

Or given the choice of public hanging. (Just so they have a choice, you know?)

Comment

Yes it's official Saskatchewan is now under Martial Law. No warrants required. In a nut shell they can limit your movement, seize your property, your livestock, your children, you.... All in the name of health. Property rights what property rights.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210918-063217_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	771580
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210918-063235_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	771581
        Last edited by biglentil; Sep 18, 2021, 12:58.

Comment

So essentially, the government has set the stage for anarchy by removing long-established Rule of Law.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
            So essentially, the government has set the stage for anarchy by removing long-established Rule of Law.
            Due to the Emergency they can do whatever they like.
            Last edited by biglentil; Sep 18, 2021, 07:00.

Comment

Yeah Moe and Kenney, two of the most Conservative premiers in the country are trying to prevent our health system collapsing and to prevent unnecessary illness and death. Better late than never.

I gotta my two shots and follow the health orders and I have as much freedom as I want and need. If you don't want to be part of society and work together then stay at home!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                Yeah Moe and Kenney, two of the most Conservative premiers in the country are trying to prevent our health system collapsing and to prevent unnecessary illness and death. Better late than never.

I gotta my two shots and follow the health orders and I have as much freedom as I want and need. If you don't want to be part of society and work together then stay at home!
                My natural antibodies from being infected provide me with 27x better immunity than those that where innoculated by artificial version and now manufacture the known pathogen the spike protein. You should be the one staying home. Trust The Science(TM)
                Last edited by biglentil; Sep 18, 2021, 07:11.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                  My natural antibodies from being infected provide me with 27x better immunity than those that where innoculated by artificial version and now manufacture the known pathogen the spike protein. You should be the one staying home. Trust The Science(TM)
                  So show us your Saskatchewan Health and Alberta Health certificate that says you are better protected without being vaccinated.

So looney toons, you better call Moe and Kenney and tell them not to worry about all the unvaccinated citizens!

Comment

Big Emergency, a virus with a 99.99% recovery rate and most cases are asymptomatic. A province of 652,000 sq. km has 79 ICU beds is worried about 300 possible(computer-generated potential cases) but we’ve had 18 months to prepare, I’m sure there’s a plan. Maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                      To get those natural antibodies you need to get covid .Many of those that think that way may be on oxygen in 15 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                        To get those natural antibodies you need to get covid .Many of those that think that way may be on oxygen in 15 20 years.
                        BS I never had trouble breathing nor do I have any lasting effects, nor does anyone in my family. The kids had the sniffles for one day and were still full of piss and vinegar.
                        Last edited by biglentil; Sep 18, 2021, 07:37.

Comment

That order is like a dream for chuck. Probably framing it for his wall of dreamy marxist hits throughout history.

So if you someone says you have covid, the govt can mow down your crops, confiscate your cows and then forcibly knock in your doors to deal with you.

Moe is a disappointment all around. This order just proves it. I would be better off in Ab. At least that province has some fighters in it. Who do we have? NDP holdouts lurking in the shadows.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                            That order is like a dream for chuck. Probably framing it for his wall of dreamy marxist hits throughout history.

So if you someone says you have covid, the govt can mow down your crops, confiscate your cows and then forcibly knock in your doors to deal with you.

Moe is a disappointment all around. This order just proves it. I would be better off in Ab. At least that province has some fighters in it. Who do we have? NDP holdouts lurking in the shadows.
                            Marxist Moe? LMAO

Alberta is too progressive for you. Plus Notley is going to win the next election because Kenney has sunk to the lowest rating possible. You won't be happy there. Try Arkansas or Alabama. And if they don't work for you try Afghanistan.
                            Last edited by chuckChuck; Sep 18, 2021, 07:53.

Comment

JWAB its no surprise you are so bitter and angry. You are still fighting a war you have already lost. Nobody is listening so give up and stay home.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...