• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NetFile

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NetFile

Has anyone used the new NetFile service provided by Revenue Canada to file their taxes? How did you like it? I used it this year, and was very impressed.

I used NetFile this year and I agree - It worked really well. I had one small problem in that the computer I tried first turned out not to have the required 128 bit encryption (which I thought it had). This concept must be a major boon to Rev. Canada because of all the keying it saves. The question now is, how many of these files will be audited or at least asked to send in supporting documents?

Comment

I had problems with our farm returns in that no matter what industry code I put in, I was advised it was invalid. Phone support simply told me to try a different one.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.