• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unvaccinated Ontarians bigger concern than breakthrough COVID-19 cases, medical exper

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unvaccinated Ontarians bigger concern than breakthrough COVID-19 cases, medical exper

Unvaccinated Ontarians bigger concern than breakthrough COVID-19 cases, medical experts say

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/unvaccinated-ontarians-bigger-concern-than-breakthrough-covid-19-cases-medical-experts-say-1.5533172

" DEATHS AMONG PEOPLE FULLY VACCINATED

Kwan points to the fact that between June 12 and July 10, 2021, 11 deaths were reported in the fully vaccinated category (out of 265), and that 10 of the 11 fatalities were over the age of 80.

She also found between the same time period, 84.9 per cent of deaths were in the unvaccinated, compared to 10.9 per cent partially vaccinated and 4.2 per cent in the vaccinated category, tweeting the data with the hashtag #vaccineswork.

“This will help people to make an informed decision about vaccination to protect themselves and their loved ones,” Kwan said.

Click on the article link or go to twitter to see the pie charts by Dr. jennifer Kwan that graphically show that it is the unvaccinated who are at risk and that the vaccines are working very well.
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Aug 30, 2021, 07:41.

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Unvaccinated Ontarians bigger concern than breakthrough COVID-19 cases, medical experts say

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/unvaccinated-ontarians-bigger-concern-than-breakthrough-covid-19-cases-medical-experts-say-1.5533172

" DEATHS AMONG PEOPLE FULLY VACCINATED

Kwan points to the fact that between June 12 and July 10, 2021, 11 deaths were reported in the fully vaccinated category (out of 265), and that 10 of the 11 fatalities were over the age of 80.

She also found between the same time period, 84.9 per cent of deaths were in the unvaccinated, compared to 10.9 per cent partially vaccinated and 4.2 per cent in the vaccinated category, tweeting the data with the hashtag #vaccineswork.

“This will help people to make an informed decision about vaccination to protect themselves and their loved ones,” Kwan said.

June and july we didnt have much delta. Now things are different.

Comment

Originally posted by Casered View Post
      June and july we didnt have much delta. Now things are different.
      Show us the numbers and references / sources or shut up!
      Last edited by chuckChuck; Aug 30, 2021, 07:47.

Comment

Ctv Regina
        Now their adding the Beta..gamma.and alpha variants..
        Don't worry about the delta..we are passed that one..

Comment

Relax Chuck, you're vaccinated. Smoke a joint and chill out.

Comment

Deer in Ohio tested positive! Your cats and dogs will spread VARIANTS no doubt. Look carefully for sick, cattle, horses, SHEEP? Gdam squirrels and Coons in the yard plus DEER, FU CK I'm surrounded with COVID!

Comment

The vacksheens didn't work but the boosters will!
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210829-224228_CEOca.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	771425

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                Deer in Ohio tested positive! Your cats and dogs will spread VARIANTS no doubt. Look carefully for sick, cattle, horses, SHEEP? Gdam squirrels and Coons in the yard plus DEER, FU CK I'm surrounded with COVID!
                Sheep cereal better look out when he plays with his sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                  Don't laugh, It is entirely probable that that is how some of these diseases have jumped species. I'm not sure if it has ever been confirmed, but supposedly that is how AIDS got into the human race.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                    I’m very careful, thanks for the heads up! I double mask when I am with the sheep. Triple mask if downwind, and I cower in my basement on particularly scary Covid number days. Cant risk it.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                      The vacksheens didn't work but the boosters will!
                      [ATTACH]8450[/ATTACH]
                      Funny, how umpteen vaccines apparently make you look the same as I look after a marathon of combining trying to beat the snow, in horrendous conditions, with no sleep for a week.
                      How did you get my picture from November of 2018 anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                        Funny, how umpteen vaccines apparently make you look the same as I look after a marathon of combining trying to beat the snow, in horrendous conditions, with no sleep for a week.
                        It's nice to put a face to a name. You are a handsome devil. Maybe you could get together with Parsley.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                          Are you as pretty on the inside as the outside? That is the question. Sometimes one scratches the surface and POW! A cockroach inside. Nothing but a giant cockroach.

Comment

At least we’ve got/had a science table expert epidemiologist who can determine whether or not you’re a neo-nazi by counting words in sentences 🤦*♂️

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                              Are you as pretty on the inside as the outside? That is the question. Sometimes one scratches the surface and POW! A cockroach inside. Nothing but a giant cockroach.
                              I see three of us saw the movie. Or else, tough crowd?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...