• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It’s hard

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s hard

To not get sucked into debates. Why is that? Some guys seem able to easily bypass and avoid getting sucked in.

Personality type? How much of a political junkie one is? The faint hope that ones argument will hit the mark and change minds? The thought of sharing new information? Frustration with media?

Need a new organization like aa, but for ppl like myself who are easily pulled in by trolls. Was doing good for a while.

I’ll try harder.

My name is Dale, and I’m a reactionary debateaholic.

But I can change, if I have to, I guess.

There’s always someone who is wrong on the internet. You can’t straighten them all out in a 24 hour day!

Comment

It is these stupid f###ing devices we carry around.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Argument-Pie-Chart.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	771422

Personally, I have no expectation that I will change the minds of any idealogue. Facts and evidence are irrelvant when you already know everything, and your opinions are based on beliefs.

But I have always enjoyed humiliating arrogant, self important, know it all types who haven't got a clue.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
          [ATTACH]8445[/ATTACH]

Personally, I have no expectation that I will change the minds of any idealogue. Facts and evidence are irrelvant when you already know everything, and your opinions are based on beliefs.

But I have always enjoyed humiliating arrogant, self important, know it all types who haven't got a clue.
          I agree. The worst is the large group of people who say "science" and "experts" like a bunch of brain dead parrots without ever looking at all the science coming out daily. They just watch the news and sprout off the narrative they are being fed.
          Last edited by Casered; Aug 29, 2021, 10:06.

Comment

The emotionally tied beliefs are the hardest to overcome. oAlso the most stressful.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
              The emotionally tied beliefs are the hardest to overcome. oAlso the most stressful.
              Data takes the emotion out of the equation, but people need to read what's being published. The cognitive dissonance is crazy now. I think people are afriad cause they know deep down there is risks to this jab they don't want to admit to themselves or others after they took it already.

Comment

What's that card game where you call B.S.? You just could not resist. There is no buyers remorse except for those in the ICU asking for the vaccine.

Comment

What's that card game where you call B.S.? You just could not resist. There is no buyers remorse except for those in the ICU asking for the vaccine.
                  If this vax screws up people's immune systems as some experts fear in a year or two there will be alot of remorse. no one knows for sure the outcome. That's the truth. Tell yourself its safe or whatever you need to but we just won't know till time passes.

Comment

People read things differently on line compared
                    To in person to some degree.
                    For example when you said
                    ITS HARD I was wondering if the sheep
                    We’re running to you or away from you?
                    But now I see what the topic is and you’re
                    Right it’s easy to get involved very hard to
                    Admit you learnt something different and
                    We’re wrong on line. Partly because your
                    Stay written for ever basically.

Comment

I know my dad has buyers remorse. 100%

Comment

I am sure this person has remorse if we could talk to her.

BBC presenter Lisa Shaw died of Covid vaccine complications, coroner finds
                        Shaw died of a brain haemorrhage caused by a blood clot three weeks after her first AstraZeneca dose

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/aug/26/bbc-presenter-lisa-shaw-died-of-astrazeneca-covid-vaccine-complications-coroner-finds?s=09

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                          I am sure this person has remorse if we could talk to her.

BBC presenter Lisa Shaw died of Covid vaccine complications, coroner finds
                          Shaw died of a brain haemorrhage caused by a blood clot three weeks after her first AstraZeneca dose

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/aug/26/bbc-presenter-lisa-shaw-died-of-astrazeneca-covid-vaccine-complications-coroner-finds?s=09
                          What is the rate of blood clots in people
                          That get covid without the vaccine as compared
                          To ones with vaccine. If coved wasn’t here
                          There are people who would have had blood clots
                          Or not? Picking one person here and one there
                          To state an argument is balognie.
                          I mentioned knowing a young lad that died
                          Also it was from covid no covid no death.

Comment

I just don’t read the threads. I go in, see it’s about a repetitive topic I have no need to spend time on, and don’t go back in.

Unless I’m bored and in the mood to troll….

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                              It’s not humiliating to people if they think they’re right and you’re wrong. Even if you feel you proved all your points and humiliated them, chances are you haven’t.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...