• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manitoba brings back COVID-19 orders, limits restaurants, bars, bingo halls, sporting

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manitoba brings back COVID-19 orders, limits restaurants, bars, bingo halls, sporting

Manitoba brings back COVID-19 orders, limits restaurants, bars, bingo halls, sporting events to fully vaccinated

"Fully vaccinated people will be able to return to the dance floor as Manitoba brings back COVID-19 public health orders that allow certain activities only for those who have received two shots.

The province announced that restaurants, bars, bingo halls, sporting venues and movie theatres must require people to show a vaccine passport starting next Friday......

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-manitoba-brings-back-covid-19-orders-gives-more-freedom-to-fully/

Tokyo top doctor imploring Japan to prescribe ivermectin for Covid patients.

Comment

Is common sense breaking out in Conservative Manitoba? LOL

This should drive the resident covid quacks and flat earthers into fits on Agrisilly.

Can they stop the onslaught of vaccine passports and requirements for vaccines? Not a chance.

Saskatchewan and Alberta will likely follow suit eventually after numerous school outbreaks and community cases in the unvaccinated keep rising.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
        Is Ivermectin used on sheep? You probably need a good drench as well. Put yourself through the chute next time you do your ewes.

Sask Health has publicaly said don't use it for covid. Hey but what would they know! LOL

Comment

So now its up to the kid that started last week at the counter at MickyDees to be the covid police?

No soup for you!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
            Is Ivermectin used on sheep? You probably need a good drench as well. Put yourself through the chute next time you do your ewes.

Sask Health has publicaly said don't use it for covid. Hey but what would they know! LOL
            So what do you think about the vax failures around the planet? Tell me about Israel?

Comment

Great way to create jobs.
              Like the Walmart greeters..
              Wonder if they will carry guns?

Comment

Go see a vet for your ivermectin and shove it. Baa! Baa!

Comment

Wont work. First of all a bunch of staff will quit, then a bunch of patrons will boycott it, then a bunch more staff will get laid off and poof downward spiral until business gone.

I would say any business that couldnt make a few months of shutdown without govt welfare, wont last long under health pass.

Here is how the french handled health pass. Brought their lunches and ate on the sidewalk in front of the restaurants and nazi police.

Last edited by jazz; Aug 27, 2021, 17:16.

Comment

Actually it will work and business welcomes it preferring not lock down. Workers are not required to be vaxed.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                      Actually it will work and business welcomes it preferring not lock down.
                      Your as economically challenged as chuck. Adding a layer of medical regulation onto businesses will just sink them further. Add in all the inflation and boom. People will just opt out.

Hardly matters in Manitoba. Its Canadas next insolvent province anyway.

Comment

If I'm waving $40 at a restaurant for breakfast for my wife and I and they say nope not without a vax passport. F u ck them then. Lots of luck keeping your business afloat. I have bacon and eggs at home. Nothing makes me dig in my heels and say NO more than being threatened and told I HAVE to do this. Get F u cked. What's next? Vax passport to dump canola at Bunge? Lol. Next plant is only 30 min up the highway. You need me. I don't need you.

Comment

To whom it may concern, please avail yourselves of the "progress trap" phenomenon. Numerous examples throughout history.

No jab for me, not even in my cold dead arm!

Comment

I hope anyone on here who actually takes the ivermectin will give us proof that they've actually done it. I've gotten both Pfizer shots and I want a vax passport to prove it. Anyone who understands ivermectin and what it does would know it's a fool's ploy. Parasites and a virus are totally different.

Comment

What's with you lefty's?
                              You all just seem to want government running your lives and making your decisions.
                              No faith that people will make good decisions on their own without the government!
                              Last edited by seldomseen; Aug 27, 2021, 22:06.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...