• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sask. chief medical health officer addresses vaccination rates, climbing hospitalizat

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
    Our mother died in the Covid ward, though she didn't have Covid. The empty i sh ward was full at Christmas time, the nurse said. When I asked the nurse how many nurses and cleaners ended up with Covid, she saiid NONE. I was surprised and she said, “ these masks work and constant washing of hands. “ So I tend to believe her.
    My daughter is a nurse at a ward right next to the Covid ward at a Winnipeg hospital. They wear N95 masks, tightly fitted, face shields, hazmat suits and gloves throughout a shift. All of that protective gear combined keeps them from getting Covid.

This much gear is, however, wildly impractical for everyday use by the general public.

Absent gearing up in this manner for a trip to the grocery store, the only guaranteed way to avoid Covid is to avoid all contact with anyone.

Comment

They need all that gear because are working with infected patients in a closed enviroment. When you are in a more open enviroment with casual contact, masks hand washing helps to stop the virus spread. Not perfect but it helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Austrian Economics View Post

I got both my shots in the understanding that I could have a normal life back. As far as I am concerned, we had a deal and the province broke it. The trust is gone and the bridge is burned as I now find out that normal existence without masks, fines, passports and lockdowns is nowhere on the horizon. They will never gain my sanction for this abominable state of affairs.
        My second biggest concern in all of this, is that the next time around, the pandemic will be the big one, and all of the measures taken this time and more will actually be necessary, but due to the Lost trust from the gross mismanagement this time around, no one will take the measures seriously.

Much like how all of the crying wolf about global warming and the sanctity of experts, already led to the situation we are in.

My first biggest concern still being the canceling of any dissenting opinions and the attacks on freedom of speech, resulting from the politicization of science.

Comment

Just saw a news report on the Can 99 mask made in Canada. Seems like this would be a better option to the N95.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
            My second biggest concern in all of this, is that the next time around, the pandemic will be the big one, and all of the measures taken this time and more will actually be necessary, but due to the Lost trust from the gross mismanagement this time around, no one will take the measures seriously.

Much like how all of the crying wolf about global warming and the sanctity of experts, already led to the situation we are in.

My first biggest concern still being the canceling of any dissenting opinions and the attacks on freedom of speech, resulting from the politicization of science.
            Then A5 why do you disregard and try to discredit the overwhelming scientific evidence from multiple world class sources and you can never produce any counter evidence to support your opinions?

Pointing out where opinions are not backed up by science is not attacking freedom of speech.

You didn't even acknowledge David Schindler's work and conclusions on fresh water supplies in Alberta. Why?

Show us the data and conclusions from reliable scientific organizations otherwise you don't have any credibility.

Its pretty clear that Jazz and company are ignoring expert science based evidence and advice on covid and vaccines and making up bullshit arguments that are not based in science or evidence. A5 Are you at all concerned with this obvious politicization of healthcare science?
            Last edited by chuckChuck; Aug 27, 2021, 07:39.

Comment

harvest sure going along good around here
              basically just mostly canola left

Comment

Case its obvious you have no evidence to back up anything so its a good time to change the subject! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BreadWinner View Post
                  It is fortunate that 75% of people got vaccinated, only 14% of new cases are vaccinated people. If we didn’t get the vaccine the case numbers would be huge like 2000 per day instead of 150.
                  Cuzz are vaccines work better than Iceland’s

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                    Case its obvious you have no evidence to back up anything so its a good time to change the subject! LOL
                    Chuckles the most vaccinated nations are having the worst outbreaks. Wakey wakey! The vaccinated are driving the variants.

Comment

For some reason Moe and the Saskparty are catering to a very small number of people who oppose manadatory vaccines and other covid measures that will reduce infections.

Instead we will have a patchwork of organizations and institutions implementing there own mandatory system of vaccine passports and requirements untill Moe and company wake up and smell the coffee.

The majority of people have spoken with vaccines and want the best public health measures possible. Not some vague and unjustifiable argument that individual freedom is somehow more important than good public health policy in a pandemic that kills many and ties up limited heath care resources.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                        Chuckles the most vaccinated nations are having the worst outbreaks. Wakey wakey! The vaccinated are driving the variants.
                        Bullshit! You are wrong and lying. And the earth is flat too! LOL
                        Last edited by chuckChuck; Aug 27, 2021, 08:13.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                          Bullshit! You are wrong or lying.
                          A vaccine that creates new variants sells endless vaccines. Ingenious!
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210717-173959_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	771403

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                            Now that is a whopper. Crazy is not strong enough to describe the warped world you live in.

Comment

The vaccine may not cause new variants but who knows the long-term effects? I don’t and you may do yourself a favour in not being too cocksure. I am a freedom-loving person. Freedom before fear!

Comment

chuck is what happens when you get your science from CBC.

Eventually there will be an announcement in a few months that continued vaccinations wont stem whatever covid is doing. An entirely new approach will be needed to tackle this so called problem. Novavax was on the right path with older tech that uses the full live or attenuated version of the virus. Too bad we neglected to fund their research over Pfizer.

Picking off a single protein for a target of vaccination is like spraying the same group of chemicals in the same field every yr. Clearly vaccinations and the vaccinated have driven the mutations right off the chart. Thats probably what was intended anyway.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...