• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Fuz....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Fuz....

On a dry year ??
    More fun

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
    On a dry year ??
    More fun
    At least we know they will buy it this yr.

In 2016 they told farmers here to bury it, then secretly bought it for a #3 a year later.

Comment

Maybe finding fusarium in this years crop when it’s been dry to lower your value is about equivalent to finding covid in healthy people using a useless PCR test in order to stomp out your freedom

Comment

Does not surprise me.Crops were soaking wet every morning when at the vulnerable stage.had all my durum sprayed.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
          Does not surprise me.Crops were soaking wet every morning when at the vulnerable stage.had all my durum sprayed.
          Where are you at that crop were soaking wet every morning?
          Certainly not case within 100 miles here
          I a lucky areas ?

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
            Same here. Even during the hottest time, humidity was for the most part, very high. It wouldn’t be surprising here either in this lil pocket.

Comment

So far 940 ac hrsw off
              Zero fuz yet , no fungicide
              But very few even dewy mornings

Comment

South central.even had heavy fog one morning.most people sprayed because crop was lush heading out.not much rain after but durum seems to hang in there longer than most crops going through a hot dry stretch.

Comment

No fuz in this corner. No spray. Just to dry with little dew all summer.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...