• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for Agstar and Chuck only?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for Agstar and Chuck only?

What size socket do you use to change a cultivator shovel ?

Don't comment until they answer.

Sorry for breaking your rule, but I also want to ask, with what, or how do you hold the head of the cultivator bolt? Experience speaks volumes on this question....
    edit: Volumes of blood that is if you do it wrong. Referring specifically to used of course.
    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Aug 16, 2021, 16:51.

Comment

They are busy searching the CBC archives. Obviously no answers to their tough questions.

Comment

Originally posted by 6V53 View Post
        What size socket do you use to change a cultivator shovel ?

Don't comment until they answer.
        Are you asking deep tillage or a field cultivator?

Comment

Originally posted by walterm View Post
          Are you asking deep tillage or a field cultivator?
          It's a trick question, don't give them any clues.

Comment

Lmao. This will shut those govt employees up. 👍👍👍👍

Comment

Comment

Not sure how to word this,

They should get bonus points if they can name the socket, that has the correct points.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                  Sorry for breaking your rule, but I also want to ask, with what, or how do you hold the head of the cultivator bolt? Experience speaks volumes on this question....
                  edit: Volumes of blood that is if you do it wrong. Referring specifically to used of course.
                  Good news is you only do that once !

Comment

Originally posted by Old Cowzilla View Post
                    Good news is you only do that once !
                    Some learn slower than others!😉

Comment

Just like I figured. Crickets. Very common these days. The ones that know the least talk the most.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                        Sometimes you can pry the shovel away from the shank to keep the head tight if not worn to bad.

Comment

Well I don’t know I tried putting the shovel
                          On but which way do you put the handle? It gets
                          In the way either way up or down I try?
                          And there are no holes for bolts but maybe
                          I had the wrong brand it had Spade written
                          on the back.

Comment

No wonder the collective members of Agriville don't seem to follow a few simple rules.
                            In this thread there are now 13 posters ( including myself) who couldn't obey the one simple rule in the original post, 11 who posted anyways even though our identities aren't chuck or agstar, and the two who were requested to post, did not.

Does anyone really think that we can be herded into posting in the appropriate forums with on topic threads, and not feed the trolls as we keep saying we should do?

Comment

I'm going to ruin the game and reveal the answer.

The answer is,

you don't change the cultivator shovels, because,

Climate Change of course. New shovels will allow you to go and burn more evil diesel fuel, emitting life giving CO2, and it will release more precious carbon from the soil. Not to mention that the land you were going to cultivate belongs to the first nations, so you have no right to cultivate it, and this entire conversation is very sexist and not inclusive. Only discussing bolts and nuts, stereotypical male and female, there are countless other potential orientations that need be included. And unless your cordless impact is plugged into the current bush, you are destroying the environment from all the coal generation that charged your lithium battery( note that this doesn't apply to electric cars, they only get charged from green sources)
                              And do you know how much coking coal is consumed in creating the iron in the shovels, bolts and nuts?

The correct answer is a left handed metric crescent wrench. And if that fails ( and it will, and it will hurt a lot of knuckles), then resort to Victor, which will also hurt, especially when the sparks get inside your ear or pant leg and you stand up really fast and hit your head on multiple sharp projections.
                              Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Aug 16, 2021, 23:43.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...