• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Truth about the jab

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truth about the jab

Long video but well worth watching.

https://youtu.be/tUE5EBPt-lU

Wow.

Hyperlink -

A clear expose' of "...leaky vaccines...".

"If there were a treatment for this virus, they cannot have authorization for these vaccines. Period" - and then gives the page of the emergency approval paper that states that proviso.

Then he provides trial data that shows amazing efficacy of the well-known, but suppressed, treatment/prophylactic.

Video content may be very disturbing to the majority of the population.
    Last edited by burnt; Aug 15, 2021, 08:53.

Comment

I see admin has not called BFI to pick up the garbage. They should be embarassed to allow these misleading videos.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
        I see admin has not called BFI to pick up the garbage. They should be embarassed to allow these misleading videos.
        You’re task as a CBC moderator doesn’t extend here last time I checked. Sorry.

Comment

Do you think your efforts might be more effective if you watched the video and told us all what is misleading, instead of dismissing it with an insult?

Judging by your confidence in your knowledge about Covid, I assume you have more medical qualifications than the doctor in the video, so it should be easy to discredit the message.

Then you can actually convert some of these anti vaxxers.
          Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Aug 15, 2021, 09:33.

Comment

Cue crickets from the vax crowd!

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
              Cue crickets from the vax crowd!
              Well, I tried to bait one out.

Comment

Agstar is gullible enough to offer up his body on the advice of the same maestros who paid Chinese scientists to design the virus in the first place. Reasonable-very reasonable, smart man. 👎

Comment

All of you guys on both sides come across looking like idiots, just saying! First covid thread I've opened in a while and I sure wonder why. I didnt and wont watch the video, just google the guys name and his claims are fact checked by a number of websites and its not flattering to his credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
                    All of you guys on both sides come across looking like idiots, just saying! First covid thread I've opened in a while and I sure wonder why. I didnt and wont watch the video, just google the guys name and his claims are fact checked by a number of websites and its not flattering to his credibility.
                    If you check into it, some of factcheck.org top funders are the:

annenberg foundation $406,159 donated to factcheck in 2021 (Bill Gates foundation donated just under $1 million to the annenberg foundation)

And who eerily stated before the pandemic that we need to do better with vaccines and also if we do a really good job with vaccines we can DECREASE the world population?

Facebook $389,925 donated to factcheck in 2021 (we all know how well factchecking gets done at facebook! Even the leftards can't argue that, since they always cry foul when facebook is used as a resource)

Makes you go HMMM!
                    Last edited by flea beetle; Aug 15, 2021, 14:34.

Comment

The day you can roll out your professional medical expertise as did the doctor, plus validate your reasons for the recommendations you make, based upon your life-long medical experience, as he did, then I shall consider your advisement for children. Children! Until then, agstar, go pack up your anti-choice propoganda in your commie kit bag and sleep on it. Far away from kids. Pars

Comment

There must be some posts you did not pound. Make yourself useful and find them.

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
                          If you check into it, some of factcheck.org top funders are the:

annenberg foundation $406,159 donated to factcheck in 2021 (Bill Gates foundation donated just under $1 million to the annenberg foundation)

And who eerily stated before the pandemic that we need to do better with vaccines and also if we do a really good job with vaccines we can DECREASE the world population?

Facebook $389,925 donated to factcheck in 2021 (we all know how well factchecking gets done at facebook! Even the leftards can't argue that, since they always cry foul when facebook is used as a resource)

Makes you go HMMM!
                          Good to ask questions and make your own decisions, and I dont care what those are. You guys are just off the deep end here. How do you sleep at night believing everything and everyone in the world is out to get you? Pistol under the pillow? Couple old vehicles on the lawn to hide behind for the firefight? Just to be fair I think the opposite view on agriville sleeps in their closet under the pillow and their vehicles on the lawn may just be an old spaceship from the last invasion.

This particular doctor and his family has been vaccinated unless you dont believe the interview he gave a few days after the video was made? And no I didn't look up to see who funds the radio station he interviewed with or what they had for lunch that day. Here is what they wrote about his interview:

By late Wednesday afternoon, Cole had sent a three-page long response about the statements he made to state lawmakers and the reaction from Souza.

"First of all, I want to apologize for seeming dismissive of the massive amount of death we have had due to the COVID virus," he wrote. "Every life is valued and important. My heart goes out to those who have lost loved ones, regardless of their age or expected death. I am a physician first, with extensive background and training in pathology, in addition to many years I chose to spend caring for patients in the ER, family medicine and dermatology. I take very seriously the physician’s oath to 'First, do no harm.'”

Cole stated that he is not an anti-vaxxer and he believes that vaccines are a major medical advancement that has helped increase people's life spans for the last 50 years.

"I am absolutely not in the anti-vax camp, and I am concerned that these comments came across that way. I have been vaccinated. All of my children have been vaccinated," he wrote.

more at: https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/local/208/garden-city-doctor-reacts-fact-checking-his-statements-lawmakers/277-6d4ba8c6-3eb7-4334-bfe2-2052c57a7e0e

Comment

There must be some posts you did not pound. Make yourself useful and find them.
                            A bit of non-relevant snark from a farmer unable to see the big picture. So fn sad.

Try harder. Pars.

Comment

While you are at it take your alt right views with you.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.