• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Election call???

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Election call???

And I think I will vote liberal.

Conservatives just are not not getting the job done. Might as well get voices in government that can change a few minds.

Being on the outside doesn't seem to be working and until the conservatives quit riding the gravy train of farmer support with the """"CPC good...Liberal bad "" mantra why vote for them.

Where is Erin O'Toole on the so called epic Western Canadian drought that has been in every North American newspaper????

The Conservative Party is sick, maybe Perpetual Covid. 👎

Comment

Do they have a LPC candidate nominated in your riding?
      Go buy a card if you don't already have one and tell them your ready to carry the flag.
      Win or loose your in the pork barrel.
      You could go door to door on local farms explaining how we will be better off voting for Justin.
      Might need bearspray to keep the dogs off at some stops.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
        Where is Erin O'Toole on the so called epic Western Canadian drought that has been in every North American newspaper????
        bucket, careful what you wish for. Not sure if you are paying attention to the media but when the drought is mentioned, the climate change cult is right in there to spin it and start shaming us.

You wouldn't want assistance from the govt and then get the carbon tax raised would you? Thats exactly what this merry band of marxists would do. Look at that statement from Bibeau.

Getting help from this govt will mean more regulation and shaming. I dont want that.

Comment

The problem is no one holds the climate cult to account.

If the climate people predicting 50 years out can't make predictions a year out accurately why believe them.

Media says its a epic drought ...where was the prediction for 2021 to be an epic drought.

Their excuse is " these things will happen with climate change"

Yup sure will and so will an abundance of rain like 2010.

But the forecasting isn't reliable or accurate and the excuses as to why it happens are bullshit.

We need people in the Liberal party to moderate the rhetoric.

I am not the person for any party. Maybe none have of you have noticed...I don't have time for fringes or fools.

I wrote Jeremy Patzer on June 1st 2021. Here is my part of my email to him.

As you are aware the winter of 2021 was very lacking any substantial snow. Prior to that the growing season of 2020 had limited rainfall.

This leads to a spring with very little early rainfall and we are looking at a drought situation in western Canada.

Current conditions put the growing season in the top 5 of driest on record int he last 105 years. Probably drier than in 1988 and 2002.

This is becoming a bit of a concern for farmers . And since the federal government was more than happy to help out an airline industry with passenger drought due to no fault of their own , it is reasonable to expect that government is developing programs / payments for farmers in the event this drought takes hold.

Of more concern is what to cow calf guys do if there is limited feed for their herds as the rainfall to date has not had the ability to replenishing moisture reserves and the frosts have hit the hay hard.

I look forward to your insight on this pending disaster.

Regards

Comment

Conservatives just are not not getting the job done. Might as well get voices in government that can change a few minds.

Being on the outside doesn't seem to be working and until the conservatives quit riding the gravy train of farmer support with the """"CPC good...Liberal bad "" mantra why vote for them.

So you actually believe elected MP’s have influence, I have to admire your optimism. In the 2015 election Amarjeet Sohi was elected in Alberta representing the federal Liberals. He was minister of Infrastructure and Communities 2015-2018 and Minister of Natural Resources 2018 - 2019. How did that work out for Alberta Bucket? Voters in Edmonton obviously weren’t impressed he wasn’t re-elected. Now he is running for Mayor of Edmonton.

Comment

Voting to keep JT from winning back the popular vote. If the Libs. keep slipping in the popular vote and lose a few seats, Liberal “leadership” will have an excuse to ditch the egomaniac. Cons will change (and need) a hard reset. Best outcome will be a smaller minority. A Liberal majority would be apocalyptic. I don’t want to be around when the credit card company starts knocking on the door.

Comment

You go Bucket!

Comment

Just stirring the pot before the election call .

Not sure if it's even worth paying attention to.

It's decided before I pick up a pencil.

And the best farmers have is what?

Just guys with a conservative logo looking for a pension.

Comment

Just stirring the pot before the election call .

Not sure if it's even worth paying attention to.

It's decided before I pick up a pencil.

And the best farmers have is what?

Just guys with a conservative logo looking for a pension.
                    Vote Maverick... sends 2 messages..
                    1. The conservatives will see that u will no longer blindly support them

2. lets the rest of the country know U have had enough of Western Canada being screwed by the rest of the country

Comment

Originally posted by therealnorthernf View Post
                      Vote Maverick... sends 2 messages..
                      1. The conservatives will see that u will no longer blindly support them

2. lets the rest of the country know U have had enough of Western Canada being screwed by the rest of the country
                      I can not argue that logic.

Think the maverick party would adopt Pierre Poilievre? I like listening to his ramblings..

Would be nice to see a Maverick Party MP in cypress hills grasslands. Rather than nepotism for the conservative party as the pick.

Comment

I’m going to push the ABT policy. Anyone but Trudope.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	E8ymGtkWYAAOmD7.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	771377

Comment

Polls show Nova Scotia will go Conservative. Hopefully a sign of things to come right across the country. Surely only a select few segments of society can condone what the Prone Minister is doing to the country.will you look at those numbers. Looks like an anti-Liberal vote. Good Canadians can’t like the attack on regions, the unfair treatment, the arrogant disregard for individual rights, the way Trudeau has treated dissent, especially female dissent. His threats now to civil servants won’t come across well in this election.
                            Last edited by sumdumguy; Aug 17, 2021, 19:39.

Comment

Every time he opens his mouth without a set speach to recite there is a good chance he will say someting stupid.

Unfortunately the media at present will sanitize it for him but there is a slim chance they may turn on him if they smell blood.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.