• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fifteen people die after vaccination...Local retirement home...all in a week

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fifteen people die after vaccination...Local retirement home...all in a week

Are you for real? You think this stuff makes the news? You want names, are you planning on calling the families to confirm death. You are sick, get help. I am not getting the lethal injection, sorry not sorry

This posted by author of the headlineTaiga
    JUL 22, 2021 | 11:02 219
    Yes we know significantly more people that have died or had serious reactions to the experimental emergency-use only vaccines than have even had Covid. I only know two people with a supposed positive test for Covid, yes they had normal flu like symptoms for a few days.
    15 people in the local retirement home died last week, all within days of being injected with the experimental emergency-use only vaccine.
    Two sisters flew to the US in April to get J&J injections. The one sister died three days later holding her sisters hand.
    It’s ****in sick what is happening. And this garbage is being pushed on kids too.
    Will never subject myself or my family to this, Agstar can scream all he wants.

C'mon admin Do your thing

Comment

Also admin ...please take note of the substantial list of people cheering on this dangerous agenda. While not able to be attached to this complaint; those name are engraved for all time on agriville archives; and found attached to the original posts under the "Vaccination" thread

Comment

Taiga and JWAB are posting pretty wacky crap completely disconnected from reality. I doubt there is much that can be done.

If admin doesn't want to do an intervention, then we might have to wait for the covid variants to cull the herd. (sarcasm)

Comment

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/unvaccinated-albertans-are-majority-of-covid-cases-hospitalizations-deaths-hinshaw

Unvaccinated Albertans are majority of COVID cases, hospitalizations, deaths: Alberta's top doctor says

Alberta has one of the lowest rates of vaccination in the country, despite previously leading the way

"Dr. Deena Hinshaw, who is Alberta’s chief medical officer of health, said in a social media post that 96 per cent of Albertans who have tested positive for the virus since Jan. 1 hadn’t had two doses of vaccine.

She said 91 per cent of COVID-19 deaths and 95 per cent of hospital and intensive care unit admissions followed the same trend in the past month.

On Thursday, Quebec Health Minister Christian Dube similarly said on Twitter that 95 per cent of people who tested positive for COVID-19 last week and those who were hospitalized were not adequately vaccinated.

Wholly crap antivaxers and covid deniers! Even in the heartland of "freedom" loving Canada in Alberta, the statistics can't be ignored, unless you are on a crusade against common sense.

So cut the crap and get the vax so that we can return to normal as soon as possible. There are a lot of people who are waiting for elective surgery and healthcare and we don't need to tie up the health care system with more covid cases because you are confused about good preventative healthcare and freedom.

If you are truly a fiscal conservative and want governments to spend less money on healthcare, here is your chance to save everybody more money.

Comment

FFS administrator....enough already

Comment

Originally posted by NoBS View Post
              FFS administrator....enough already
              Not really. Did 15 people who just got vaccinated all die within a week in just one local community (more specifically in Taiga's local community).

If not then every past post by that entity or bot or troll needs to be flagged as highly suspect.

And if I'm out of line on this then I will demand that the admin condemn me; ban me for life and I will learn to be more careful in future accusations. So far I pretty sure this is an accurately assessment of what has the highest probability of being 100% accurate; fully truthful and worthy of condemnation by every person who has been repeatedly mislead.

Comment

"Elvis is alive". "Aliens kidnapped me and took me to their spaceship". "The master puppeteers faked the world wide covid pandemic" "Trump was the best POTUS ever". Better than BushSr. Junior, and Regan combined.

And the "covid vaccine is the same as a lethal injection"! Its all true! Because I read it on social media!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...