• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our man from Down under made the local paper.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our man from Down under made the local paper.

Mallee is in the local paper in Australia.
    Nice to see bud!

To bad your bot posting here anymore like a lot of others but I did see today some are coming back.

I made the front page of the leaders post once, I’m hoping it never happens again.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
      I made the front page of the leaders post once, I’m hoping it never happens again.
      Didn’t know court news was front page? Lol

Comment

Australia even gets the gawdawful Viterra logo.

Comment

Murder is front page news....

Comment

I’ll expand on that, no murder was involved, driving into the city on glare ice a little car cut me of, I think it was a firefly with 4 people in it, anyway evasive maneuvering causing my 74 international scout to swing around and flip on its side now going backwards in a westbound direction, it jumped the boulevard and took out a street light and finally stopped resting against a little car with an angry chinaman driver.

Anyway nobody got hurt and I didn’t get charged as it was deemed a hit and run, but traffic was backed up on Victoria all the way from fleet to park. I guess the leaking propane tank in the back had the cops and firemen a little excited.

Anyway in the mid 90’s my little yellow scout was front page news, I guess I didn’t really make the front page myself.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.