• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marit has always said Saskatchewan can’t afford to increase the compensation rate

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marit has always said Saskatchewan can’t afford to increase the compensation rate

Really can Saskatchewan afford to lose half the cattle herd and the ranchers along with it...

Can't afford it.....he proposed a 4 billion dollar irrigation project, while the existing three are still receiving government handouts 30 years after being built..

The statements these guys make.... just make me sick.

They believe everyone is stupid. Some of the guys that buy into his nonsense are, but most of us are not.
    Last edited by bucket; Jul 23, 2021, 15:49.

The Saskparty cares more about oil and gas. Farmers will vote for them no matter what.

They wont spend an extra dime unless they thought it was going to impact the next election. They have dragged their feet on improving farm safety nets at every chance. There is little political upside to spending more on farmers.

Comment

It is really too bad the NDP can't put an effective opposition together and hold the Saskparty to account on something...

As far as the drought though, I have told both my MLA and the NDP ag critic that now is not the time for politics....the two parties should have a united voice in making the ask to the federal government ,,,if either of them gave a shit about farmers and the well being of this province.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...