• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ducks get $20 million

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ducks get $20 million

Ranchers get tax deferals while Ducks Unlimited gets $19.28 million cash money. Priorities of Ottawa on display

https://t.co/3jP3U13Thf?amp=1

Just sickening

Comment

I sickening joke now at the Federal level

Comment

So how are they going to save the birds?
        Herd them all to the quill lakes?

Comment

Better link please?

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
            Does your live link work? Mine is in the penalty box.
            The link button is greyed out for me. Let's see if good'ol html code works

<a href="https://t.co/3jP3U13Thf?amp=1">Clickable link to the DU story</a>

Welp, I guess not

Comment

Least that they could do is get an inventory on the land that many of us do keep intact. If their goal is maintaining habitat, should not anyone who saves habitat be on the dole?

Comment

You guys realize DU is a land agregator...so is NCC...they are competing against the average farmer or rancher for land using taxpayer funds.

Gawd we as farmers look stupid....and every farm organization that supports this shit,,,,should have their directors resign.

Renting back land from DU instead of just helping out farmers....phucking insane.

So are people that gift land to DU or NCC.

I told my mother if you gift anything to these groups , I would dig her grave up and beat her dead body with a spade.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                  Least that they could do is get an inventory on the land that many of us do keep intact. If their goal is maintaining habitat, should not anyone who saves habitat be on the dole?
                  Exactly , in the states its called the CRP.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                    You guys realize DU is a land agregator...so is NCC...they are competing against the average farmer or rancher for land using taxpayer funds.

Gawd we as farmers look stupid....and every farm organization that supports this shit,,,,should have their directors resign.

Renting back land from DU instead of just helping out farmers....phucking insane.

I told my mother if you gift anything to these groups , I would dig her grave up and beat her dead body with a spade.
                    I was waiting for this post and you didn't disappoint.... LOL

Comment

LoL.
                      Mentioned earlier, was suckered into a survey other day. Land values, Rental rates. Some professors at some U in Sask i think. 5 questions in you knew the sponsor was DU. Assessing how we value a "wetland". A 1-2 acre pothole!!!
                      There's your $20M!

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post

The post of the year.

Comment

Just remember that the geniuses trying to push the Responsible Grain Code teamed up with Ducks Unlimited to write the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                            Just remember that the geniuses trying to push the Responsible Grain Code teamed up with Ducks Unlimited to write the rules.

Double double like.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                              Also don't forget the Canadian Forage and Grassland association got money from government to get a carbon credit for grasslands set up...

Now would DU be part of planting grasslands????????

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...