• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me what has changed

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell me what has changed

To : oneoff
    Date : 2021-03-29 07:47
    Title : Re: Disturbing misinformation taking over Threads pertaining to COVID Pandemic
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by oneoff
    A couple of handfuls of posters are promoting their beliefs that the Covid Pandemic is a hoax. They have closed ranks to bully all but their anti-vaxxer; conspiracy laden; democratic principle hating rhetoric ; with the end result that not one other reader is willing to stand up to their unsubstantiated repetious claims.

This situation; of incessant denial of facts; disrespect and unwarranted denegration of doctors and elected officials who have a responsibility to protect the health and safety of all citizens. Despite more than 80% of Sask age groups which have already booked their first vaccine doses; they attempt to sabotage best efforts of those who must make difficult decisions. This creates a dangerous situation for the remainder who may well be looking for facts and leadership to enable as many people as possible to protect themselves in these uncertain times with little to no effective treatment whilst being on the cusp of a suite of vaccines that look promising to end the string of mutant variants which may well become even more virulent.

Just as lies and deceit caused social media to take some action curtailing an ex US President; I am of the opinion that exactly the same tactics are being used by this faction of your agriville website participants.

I ask your editorial board to consider the problem you have; and the problem that I can no longer feel comfortable with. Perhaps ban me and remove my posts first; followed by the same treatment of those who obviously are going well beyond broaching opinions backed up with arguable evidence. Upon reading the recent banter about Covid vaccine opinions; I am confident you will also conclude that there is a preponderance of dangerous lies and misinformations that are really meant to make society ungovernable in North America. We have seen how far that process can divide and perhaps conquer so that civility has no place in the coup that may be closer than ever imagined.

If there is no solution (at least partial) then please advise me of how I can have my pen name stuck from your site; and preferably every sentence I have ever written over the years moved to a permanent trash bin. The present situation is intolerable for me. A couple of handfuls of diehard bullies are now in control. They are now quite emboldened.

Never have I resorted to the string of lies and total lack of verifiable fact or honest personal opinion that scares away every reader who is unwilling to stand the abuse and personal attack on a subject as serious as doing everything humanly possible to contain as serious a problem as a Pandemic; that quite likely is far far from contained..
    Hello,

Thank you for your message.

We are looking into this and trying to find the threads to identify the content you have reported. To help make this a faster process please could you give us the usernames, and links to the specific threads as this will help us action accordingly.

Thank you again.

They have opened up so that they can have the calgary stampede. Thus nullifying any opinion that this is a "serious pandemic". That is what has changed.

Comment

You can start with Burnt and those who liked his posts. Fairly simple to contact them and warn them. If they persist show them the door.

Comment

Wait now ..,,,
        What if They’re right ???
        I had both shots but still capable of making my own mind up ?
        Lot bigger fish out there to fry as western Canada burns up

Comment

What a crock of crap.

Comment

If free speech is banned on here, I’m gone. Anyone else?

Comment

Nothing has changed, same two babies one-off and Agstar are crying.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                Wait now ..,,,
                What if They’re right ???
                I had both shots but still capable of making my own mind up ?
                Lot bigger fish out there to fry as western Canada burns up
                Someday you may come to think that your health; your family member's health; your friends health and even the heath of every living creature would be gladly traded for "all the bigger fish" that vacations; leisure activities; non food additives to bodies; personal possessions and even drought etc. immediately jump to mind in a person's list of most important things.
                Need anyone go on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                  What a crock of crap.
                  What a statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                    If free speech is banned on here, I’m gone. Anyone else?
                    No what should be retracted and even banned are deliberate lies; unretracted deliberate misinformation and other such dangerous and intolerable words that many posters apparently can't recognize.

In other words cult and mafia and anti-social hateful outright racially motivated type of behavior; generated through speech and printed words or any other means

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                      Nothing has changed, same two babies one-off and Agstar are crying.
                      That says a lot more about you and your cult members than anyone else. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
                        Misinformation??????

Breakthroughs are “rare” ya right, no they don’t lie to you, ya right

“ 20% of L.A. County’s coronavirus cases in June were among the vaccinated.”

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-07-22/los-angeles-covid-june-vaccine-breakthrough-cases%3f_amp=true
                        Just saying so doesn't make it true.

As for the 20% of LA cases; Maybe Maryland didn't have a single serious hospitalized case of Covid patients who had been vaccinated during a recent time period. Vaccinations are reason North America has made first steps in hope for a Covid controlled future. You options are dangerous and not a part of any solution...never were.

Maybe you still haven't heard of Mitch McConnells recent vaccination advice; or Republican Governor of stae of Florida or even former president T****P on occasion.

Lost causes I know. Lead, follow or get out of the way

Comment

Things are starting to turn around as prominent Republicans have figured out that more and more unvaccinated supporters are starting to get the more serious delta variant and end up in hospital and die as covid rates are rising again in many red states.

Even the usual Fox news commentators who fueled the covid is hoax narrative are starting to change their minds on vaccines as many antivax Republicans are getting sick.

Why Republicans suddenly seem to be taking COVID seriously
                          https://www.salon.com/2021/07/21/why-republicans-suddenly-seem-to-be-taking-covid-seriously/

"On Tuesday, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell told reporters, "shots need to get in everybody's arm as rapidly as possible" and asked that people "ignore all of these other voices that are giving demonstrably bad advice." House Minority Whip Rep. Steve Scalise of Louisiana, got the vaccine after months of delay and then publicly said, "there shouldn't be any hesitancy over whether or not it's safe and effective." And Fox News host Sean Hannity, in a widely shared video, declared, it "absolutely makes sense for many Americans to get vaccinated." This was treated in the press as an unequivocal endorsement, even though the use of the word "many" was clearly meant to let the Fox News viewers feel like he's talking about other people getting vaccinated.

Whether or not common sense will arrive north of the border with the relatively few "diehard" antivaxers, it's too soon to say.

But maybe letting nature and Darwin's evolutionary theory run its course and thin out the die hard antivaxers wouldn't be such a bad thing? (sarcasm)

Comment

Anybody can say what they want.
                            But when 95 %of those dieing from it are
                            not vaccinated. Even Fox , network is changing its tune .
                            Funny really. They can't pretend it is political anymore.
                            The Trumpers are the pandemic.
                            the hoaxers ,the mask and vaccine
                            Bashers, trumps gone by spring crowd,
                            When even Sean Hannity realizes he is looking like a total idiot, and has to change his message.
                            The rest will follow ,

Comment

Obviously nothing has changed with the shamers still preaching.

Hypocrisy and empty virtue is just a way of life with these guys sort of like our braindead PM.

If the handling of this pandemic, the false information, the spin, the lies, the backtrack, the moving goal posts, MSM censorship doesnt raise any questions at all for you then you too are braindead as well.

And I am no antivaxxer. I pulled out a card from my wallet the other day saying I got the flu vaccine in 2018. My whole family did. So dont pull that one. Got half a dozen other travel related vaccines in 2015.

There are enough issues around this new vaccine that raise questions and thats a personal decision. End of story and nobody should be shamed because they feel their personal health is at stake. Period. How they arrive at that decision is also their own choice. Period.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.