• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problems with the kitchen

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with the kitchen

Last week, a company was doing repairs in the kitchen, and, unfortunately, the workers scratched everything they could.In some places, I found scratches on the floor tiles.It was terrible.And the entire table top is covered with scratches from tools.What should I do?

ask for a refund

Comment

Well, I do not really think that a refund is the best idea. However, it might actually work out. I would actually request damage compensation, and if they don't agree on that one, I am inviting them to court. That is not a proper way to do your job. Let's be honest, and you are getting paid for a service, which means we expect quality. That is exactly why I prefer the http://bestgranitequartzcountertops.com/ Granite countertops and the granite floor. I mean, it is really tough to scratch this material. In addition, it is not that expensive, compared to marble.

Comment

hello

Comment

The livestock industry is gradually attracting more and more investors. Many of the issues in it are still relevant and need to be addressed. This is something to consider while beginning a business in this field. Experts, for example, point to a lack of growth in the cattle breeding machinery and technology park, as well as a low degree of mechanization and automation, as well as a high rate of depreciation of fixed production assets, all of which contribute to expensive costs. After my first business selling carpets https://www.rugsdoneright.com/collections/manufacturer-kalaty-rug-co , I chose to start this one. I believe I will return my investment rather shortly!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.