• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Admin

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Admin

I guess jwab threw down the gauntlet. Your move.

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    I guess jwab threw down the gauntlet. Your move.
    just because you don't agree you want him banned. we need free speach and all kind of different angles to a story comrad

Comment

Originally posted by tubs View Post
      just because you don't agree you want him banned. we need free speach and all kind of different angles to a story comrad
      Spouting false claims about covid was the specific thing admin cautioned against. I am just asking what they will do or was their post an empty warning. This has nothing to do with spirited discussion. False news is detrimental to ending this pandemic. I have no problem with dissent if it is fact based.

Comment

Covid is as dead as trump.
        Give it up. Let it die.

Comment

Covid obsessed Agstar needs to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
            Covid obsessed Agstar needs to go.
            The word obsessed just doesn't go far enough.

I just checked, and out of the last 50 threads started by Agstar, only 4 of them were remotely agricultural related, most of the remaining 46 are about Covid.
            Yet he has the audacity to tattle on another poster for posting a verifiable fact from a reputable source within one of the countless covid threads started by Agstar himself.

Priceless.

Comment

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool... than to start a new thread titled "Admin" and remove all doubt.

Comment

See bill C36, you shall only post, write, say the things we are told... The Turd

Comment

Maybe people should have to post and use their real name and address

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post

I just checked, and out of the last 50 threads started by Agstar, only 4 of them were remotely agricultural related, most of the remaining 46 are about Covid.
                    Yet he has the audacity to tattle on another poster for posting a verifiable fact from a reputable source within one of the countless covid threads started by Agstar himself.

Priceless.
                    I guess we now know who the covidiot is.....
                    Last edited by TSIPP; Jul 4, 2021, 07:59.

Comment

Priceless.
                      A post denouncing only one side of the narrative.

And of coarse it's on the other side of the fence of your own agenda!

Where's GRASSY??????

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post

Where's GRASSY??????
                        But still ...
                        46 outta 50 ?

Comment

hey agstir... I bet you got beat up a lot in school

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post

Where's GRASSY??????
                            As I have stated many times before, I don't have a side in the Covid debate. I have equal disdain for the consipiracy crowd as I do for the chicken little crowd. But the conspiracy crowd, at least to their credit, isn't calling for those who disagree with them to be censored.
                            The agenda I do have, is to defend free speech.
                            And of COURSE, out of respect for Grassfarmer, to demand proper spelling...
                            Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jul 4, 2021, 10:42.

Comment

As I have stated many times before, I don't have a side in the Covid debate. I have equal disdain for the consipiracy crowd as I do for the chicken little crowd. But the conspiracy crowd, at least to their credit, isn't calling for those who disagree with them to be censored.
                              The agenda I do have, is to defend free speech.
                              And of COURSE, out of respect for Grassfarmer, to demand proper spelling...
                              If your calling all of us conspiracy theorists for having a dissenting view you've kinda picked a side already.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.