• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Father’s Day!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Father’s Day!!!

Many Thanks to my Dad who taught me many things!
    A Great Blessing that he passed his love of sharing the Blessings of our family has been given; to us and our next generations !
    He can be proud that despite our flaws as Dads, that Jesus took the very best of my Dad And encouraged us: then some how gave Jesus gave us children the forgiveness in our hearts to take the Best that Dad had to offer and then share that Love and forgiveness with our children!!!

To err is human, To forgive Devine!!!

So to all the Dads out there; have a wonderful Father’s Day and clean your soul’s slate with true forgiveness ; so you can truly enjoy being a wonderful Dad all the more!

And thanks for all the Moms who forgave so much letting us see the good in our Dads!

Cheers

THANKFUL, absolutely! Still have mine at 99. The things he has seen and lived are truly mind boggling to youth today. None are perfect but wow did he try. And survived all to tell us about his life. Thanks Dad for every bit of example and how to treat our children. Grands and Great grands will all benefit from his life.
    Last edited by fjlip; Jun 18, 2021, 10:30.

Comment

Dear God, make me the kind of man my son thinks I am.
      Dear God, make me the kind of man my Daddy is.
      This hangs in my office.
      It reminds me there is a circle of life even when things don't evolve as we would hope.
      Many have told me that as a parent we reap what we sow. True but those people likely never bought a ticket on the Titanic.
      I do see my forefathers in me. And I see the flaws that take generations to amend.
      All we can leave behind is love I guess. Certainly not fortune.

Comment

Nothin beats a good mother and father. When we see our amazing sons we know we must have done ok. Summers are always too short on the farm and sometimes we think the grandkids are getting short- changed with our time. Soon we’ll have nothing else to do but go fishing and adventuring. 👍Happy Fathers Day to all the Agriville dads out there. Always look behind you.

Comment

We are hoping Dad get out of hospital possibly Fathers day now. It’s been a long 2 weeks , stuck in a ward that just happened to get locked down due to covid .

Are we allowed to even say Fathers Day ? Or are the social police going to freak out on here ?

HAPPY FATHERS Day to all your fathers 👍👍

Comment

You mean like sick PC creatures using "birthing person" for mothers?

A Father is a ....

Comment

Furrowtickler,
              I hope you can get your dad back from the hospital soon. Nothing will heal him better and faster than being home with family.

Comment

Happy Father’s Day to all the Dad’s on AV. Enjoy your family! Pars

Comment

Comment

Going too have a weiner roast with son's family tonight. Will be running around with pointed sticks with marshmallows on fire. Like to be a good rollmodel for the grandkids eh! everyone have a good Sunday cuse we loose daylight hours from now on.

Comment

Sheepwheet, please private message me, we need to chat and chew the lamb fat. 😂

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                        Sheepwheet, please private message me, we need to chat and chew the lamb fat. 😂
                        Sent one.

Comment

One those days

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...