• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FUEL

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FUEL

Diesel futures working on a 31 month high
    Gasoline 3 year high, easily could be 68 month high soon

Demand for petroleum is increasing as the world is opening up again. Climate alarmists can now send flocks of private jets to climate conventions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
      Demand for petroleum is increasing as the world is opening up again. Climate alarmists can now send flocks of private jets to climate conventions again.
      WHAAAT? And violate their collective conscience?

They wouldn't do that, would they?

Click image for larger version

Name:	hypo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	771197

What's the guesses on how soon we're gonna look back on dollar dyed diesel and buck n a quarter gas as absolute unbelievable bargains?
      Last edited by burnt; Jun 15, 2021, 10:30.

Comment

Farming 101, or anyone else, a question.
        Is there any pattern to which commodities typically lead vs follow on the way up, or back down? Seems to me that last time grains lagged, and peaked later than nearly everything else, but that might have had more to do woth weather than cycles?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
          Is there any pattern to which commodities typically lead vs follow on the way up, or back down? Seems to me that last time grains lagged, and peaked later than nearly everything else, but that might have had more to do woth weather than cycles?
          We need some charts long and short term comparing these different commodities and I’ll bet the bigger trend will still be there. Problem is we live in the present and near future.

Comment

got some yesterday $.88

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
              Quite random I think.
              To be fair you need to decide a start and end date

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...