• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mad Max

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mad Max

Mad Max was arrested for being a cov-idiot.

You gotta a wonder where is the political upside in speaking to very small groups in rural manitoba on an antivax and antimask campaign?

How did mad max go from cabinet minister to complete dud who gets arrested for trying to talk to handfull of nutbars? What a hopeless useless campaign from a sore loser who lost to another Conservative dud.

Comment

Hence Mad Max. You really have to wonder if he was born that way or if it is learned behaviour.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
        Hence Mad Max. You really have to wonder if he was born that way or if it is learned behaviour.
        Unlike other Hollywood actors .. really ...
        ya he was off track but really ?? The absolute b/s from 90% of actors in Hollywood the past few years ??
        And who cares, they all have zero clue on real life like 90% of the politicians

Comment

Well, I would never have considered voting to Mad Max’s party because I don’t think diluting the Conservatives vote is a good idea. But if the Conservatives are not going to speak up about this assault on our democracy and freedoms... then too heck with it Mad Max gets my vote.

It is wasted anyway if O’Tool is leads the Conservatives...

Burn this country to ground who cares anymore, I don’t give a rats a🐐ss what happens to this country. Sad is all I can say... I was a once proud Canadian now I am embarrassed to say I am a Canadian.

I have no interest in wintering in the Sunshine States, give me a few weeks and my 1/2 ton yep let’s rent place there and go... I told my wife look for some Rural Montana property and let’s buy a fixer upper in a small town near Glacier Park. She asked why - I said the American people will wake up before us Canadian idiot’s and I want to have an American home.

Comment

Good lord as far as Hollywood people most are completely phuucked.
            Most are as baked as our PM

Comment

Agriville home to several mal contents who want to leave. Here's your hat what's your hurry?

Do you really think that the constant complainers and whiners about how bad Canada is would be happy anywhere?

Comment

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Take Mad Max with you.

Comment

You all are welcome to keep Agriville all to yourselves. It's like an Arabic curse anyways.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...