• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Markets

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Markets

Wheat holding on
    Oilseeds not so much
    Rains will help but a lot of potential yield taken from canola already in poor establishments and reseeding.

Crop a long way from the bin for an early start in 90% of western Canada .

Will be alot of canola crops right at the crop insurance minimum here. Too late to reseed now with 2”+ of rain. Will still make a decent crop but will be ugly to look at.

Comment

Not as many wheat fields in our area it seems this year. Might be the sleeper crop for a change.

Comment

Was fortunate and lucky, sold all my of my very low quality CWRS a few weeks ago. Never would have dreamt to get such a price.

Had been storing it for several years, because buyers wanted me to give it away in past years.

B.S. luck on my part, this time!

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
          Was fortunate and lucky, sold all my of my very low quality CWRS a few weeks ago. Never would have dreamt to get such a price.

Had been storing it for several years, because buyers wanted me to give it away in past years.

B.S. luck on my part, this time!
          Good to hear 👍, open markets can give great opportunities at times

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
            Good to hear 👍, open markets can give great opportunities at times
            Did you get your much needed rain?

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
              Did you get your much needed rain?
              Got enough for now thankfully

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...
              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.