• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Climate crisis to shrink G7 economies twice as much as Covid-19, says research

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay. But it's hard for adults not to teach and guide the young.

Comment

My bad Sheep.
      But some days by 8am I've had enough stress to come out blasting these masochistic p*** ants. Enough is enough.
      Nobody likes it or wants it.
      Get your pleasure somewhere else.

Comment

An entire generation of school aged kids being sloughed along. Children's support services about to be flooded with requests. The biggest Covid "pandemic" yet to come.
        And some short person with a sadistic agenda blares away about a prediction about GDP in 30 years?????
        Open your ears, the seed is planted now and you're part of the problem.
        Move to a climate forum, become relevant on this forum, or f off. People like you are why some climb water towers.
        This site can be an entertaining connection to something I've done with my hands for 40 years. Buddy, you have no idea what real frustration and anger is but keep it up.
        Now either figure out how to administer my son's meds and therapy, talk FARMING, or for God's sake shut the hell up.
        Short men are how the Whack a Mole game was invented. Now just SHUT UP.

Crap he pis ses me off.

Comment

Sorry, time to go on the desktop site and block people again.

This site getting like Facebook.
          Last edited by blackpowder; Jun 8, 2021, 13:35.

Comment

"Everything is climate change until you look at it with a reasonable sense of intelligence ..."

Well that leaves a few Climate Change Nazis off...Nothing between the ears.

Comment

cannot be all there, thats the only explanation?

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                He's nuttier than my last two wives and just as dumb.
                Definitely a sadist.
                definitely not playing with a full deck

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                  He's nuttier than my last two wives and just as dumb.
                  Definitely a sadist.
                  If the first was for love and the second for money, if there was to be a third what would she have to have to be the lucky one?

Remember, it's only a farmer chat line, don't blow a gasket over it.

Have a good day BP.

Comment

I don't expect human caused climate change deniers to agree with the research done by Swiss RE on the economic impact of climate change.

However it is insurers job to measure risk and estimate potential losses and impacts. On that front, risk from extreme weather events has gone up and insurance companies know this more than anyone. The increased costs are reflected in your insurance bills.

Yeah humans will will still build houses on a flood plain and in a forest if local governments allow them to, putting themselves at increased risk. In these cases they often find it hard to find insurance and when they do it costs a fortune.

Many local governments are keenly aware of the increased risk associated with extreme weather events caused by climate change. Just ask Calgary and Winnipeg about flooding and Fort Mac and Kelowna about forest fires.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                      I don't expect human caused climate change deniers to agree with the research done by Swiss RE on the economic impact of climate change.

However it is insurers job to measure risk and estimate potential losses and impacts. On that front, risk from extreme weather events has gone up and insurance companies know this more than anyone. The increased costs are reflected in your insurance bills.

Yeah humans will will still build houses on a flood plain and in a forest if local governments allow them to, putting themselves at increased risk. In these cases they often find it hard to find insurance and when they do it costs a fortune.

Many local governments are keenly aware of the increased risk associated with extreme weather events caused by climate change. Just ask Calgary and Winnipeg about flooding and Fort Mac and Kelowna about forest fires.
                      Cause none of that happened in pre oil history.....
                      C’mon man

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                        Just ask Calgary and Winnipeg about flooding and Fort Mac and Kelowna about forest fires.
                        Yes we should really be worried about climate change because flooding and forest fires are a entirely new phenomenon on this planet.

It was the last ice age that created those flood corridors and 90% of Canadas population live on one including the lower mainland delta and the entire TOM corridor. We should start forcibly removing all those climate deniers immediately. Right?

I would say the prairies look like the safest place around when the oceans start rising. I will know when that happens because Obama and Suzuki and DiCaprio will sell their ocean side homes.
                        Last edited by jazz; Jun 9, 2021, 07:51.

Comment

Furrow, Increase in frequency.

Farmers never have worry about drought, floods, frost, cold and heat. We are all bullet proof and 10 ft tall and climate change will have no impact?

So why would Swiss Re make up a story about the impact of climate change? I guess those swiss insureres must be be a bunch of left wing environmentalists. LOL
                          Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 9, 2021, 07:57.

Comment

The only reason the economy will be shrinking in G7 countries is because of the protests by the crazy environmentalists putting up road blocks. Not because there is actual environmental problems.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                              If the first was for love and the second for money, if there was to be a third what would she have to have to be the lucky one?

Remember, it's only a farmer chat line, don't blow a gasket over it.

Have a good day BP.
                              Thank you.
                              The first was ignorance. Second for love. Third will be for sex.

Chuck does not treat it like a farmer chat line. He can't read the wind at all.
                              The headlines will say "Farmer steps in front of train". When really he will have been pushed.

Comment

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...