• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Get The Vax

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Get The Vax

To protect people who don't develop immunity because they can not be vaccinated or they are taking immunosuppressant drugs and may not develop antibodies.

So 99.99999% of the population is compelled to do something to protect the rest.

Sounds like you have been reading the communist manifesto in your spare time.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
      So 99.99999% of the population is compelled to do something to protect the rest.

Sounds like you have been reading the communist manifesto in your spare time.
      Everybody that disagrees with the council of idiots is a pinko commie. How intelligent!

Comment

There are no hard numbers but it has been said that as much as 3 % of the US population (10 M people) may have some type of autoimmune disease or issue.
        I know some who are putting off taking the vaccine because of this complication.

Comment

True story!
          Click image for larger version

Name:	download.jpeg-6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	771163

Comment

The solid reason to not get the vax is the science. They do not offer much protection from the virus as evidenced by breakthrough infections and they do offer significant risk of adverse reaction. The risk associated with the vax could well prove greater than the risk from the disease itself, given that any number analysis will say the risk of covid is low, especially after you factor in known and proven treatment protocols. We will not know the actual risk of the vax for several years, so a science based decision would be to at least get the trials done first. Another science factor is that CDC is only counting breakthrough infections with PCR done at 28 reps or less whereas AB has been testing at 40 to drive case numbers leading to a whole bunch of false positive over the past year and half. If that does not make you distrustful, then naive is your middle name.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
              True story!
              [ATTACH]8056[/ATTACH]
              what a smart man
              could you imagine what he would say of someone like numbnuts or barbie

Comment

at the risk of incurring the wrath of this group, I will say, I got the shot! I want nothing more than for society as a whole to get back to a somewhat normal state, and if that means getting 70% of SK vaxxed, then I am in! Nobody has ever shown me a solid 100% argument one way or the other, and if you want to look hard enough, the all knowing internet will have an article on why you should be vegan, or why you should meditate, or why you should never ever take a multi-vitamin, or whatever you could possibly want to do or not do...
                Your opinion, is just that, your opinion... if you have a link or a copy paste to an article, I guarantee you we can find one with the opposite, so go F$&K yourself with the righteous high and mighty shit!
                You, me, and everyone is just as right, and just as wrong, as each other, so maybe let's try using our heads a little bit for something other than holding our hats up...
                Friday rant over... Cheers!!

Comment

My only question at this stage is how long do I have to wear a mask after my second shot?

Comment

Not saying for or against but just let people make up their own minds. Nobody needs anyone telling them to get it or not to get it. I could tell someone to get it and if they have complications then I feel responsible. DYOD and what will be will be.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                      My only question at this stage is how long do I have to wear a mask after my second shot?
                      July 11th for all..
                      Unless moe/shahab change their minds.

Comment

The only reason to get any medical procedure is for your own personal health. Has nothing to do with anyone else.

My contribution to the health of others in our society is my tax dollars into our socialized health system. I feel no further obligation.

Comment

If the gov't says "get the shot level to X% and we open back up and remove masks" and you choose not to, then I think you have to stop bitching about the restrictions...
                          In my mind, it is like voting... if you don't vote, then you don't get to bitch about who wins and what their party does...
                          Just my opinion on both though, nothing more...
                          But I cannot wait to not have to wear these stupid masks anymore, I can tell you that for sure!!

Comment

Originally posted by TraderJoe View Post
                            If the gov't says "get the shot level to X% and we open back up and remove masks" and you choose not to, then I think you have to stop bitching about the restrictions...
                            In my mind, it is like voting... if you don't vote, then you don't get to bitch about who wins and what their party does...
                            Just my opinion on both though, nothing more...
                            But I cannot wait to not have to wear these stupid masks anymore, I can tell you that for sure!!
                            Not "Like". Move that damned icon.

So, having made statements in support of arbitrarily removing people's rights, I presume that you have thought it all through to reach your conclusions.

So your comments raise some questions:

What amount of rights are you willing to surrender to "keep the peace" and "make it stop hurting"?

In light of how the un-elected, science-shunning bureaucracy has run our country as a dictatorship - likely at the behest of Big Pharma, do you believe that voting makes any difference in what a party will do?

Are you saying that you're okay with bureaucrats making life-altering decisions based on their whims, rather than science and Rule of Law?
                            Last edited by burnt; Jun 4, 2021, 16:56.

Comment

How long do you think immunity is effective after the jab? Rumblings of no immunity.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...