• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Dry Is it?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Dry Is it?

Set a record for low humidity yesterday 10%. WTF!

I seen that camel 🐪 again yesterday wrestling with a gopher over an empty water bottle.

Was quite the dust up !

Comment

They have 4 days showing raindrops over the weeknd.
      Wish I had some hay to cut.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
        They have 4 days showing raindrops over the weeknd.
        Wish I had some hay to cut.
        I'm doing my part. Left the fertilizer truck untarped all week

Comment

It's so dry here grasshoppers are packing a lunch to cross a pasture.

Comment

Grasshoppers on short grass is my worst nightmare.
            We don't see bad grasshoppers here often but we had them around 2002.

Comment

Had next to no snow or runoff and moisture is perfect for a change.

Comment

Looks like rain lottery is on for tomorrow, hopefully we catch a thunderstorm.

Comment

Maver, “come on man” everyone does that, park the truck ,untarped , in some low ground that normally floods or holds water 😊

Its so dry here we wont have dandy lions

I think pastures are buggered

Comment

Not dry at all

Comment

You can make mud balls in pretty much every field, gonna need some rain in awhile but we have good moisture to kick things off.

Comment

That was from a field of barley down 5 days ago.

Comment

The 3-day rain that was forecast for us next week, completely gone this morning. Same as what happened to the rain we were supposed to get this week. The weatherman is doing that carrot thing again, the rain is always just outta reach.

Good rain always in the forecast, but never materializes.

Comment

Could be a summer of continuous carrot face bruises.

Comment

rain back in for the 24th...

Now for my off topic rant.

How do climate people believe the science of 50 year out predictions when the weatherman can't predict yesterday's weather or something with any degree of accuracy a week out.

I think of weather, climate etc as having the ability to adjust accordingly to fix itself...
                              When you look at the power of a windstorm or volcano or forest fires etc....all natural occurring events, man can't match the power of nature ...not sure why we think we can control it. Its an untamed beast.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.