• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Building Back Better

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Building Back Better

Or leader in Ottawa have our future planed for us.
    We have the opertunity to build back better with the orginization Corprate Knights guiding us in the best way to do it.
    They have it all figured out for you as described in their proposal Building Back Better with nature-based climate solutions.
    If your not familiar with Corprate Knights you will want to check out their website going through the menu to see who the principal's are.
    Be sure to scan through the section based on food.
    To me it seems to have a lot of We similarities.
    Looks like it's all planned out if they can get the red neck knuckle draggers to fall in line.
    Be best for everyone. Mostly.

It never fails to astound me how "clean capitalists" and alt left do-gooders disguise their true agendas through the smoke and mirrors of climate change, sustainability, or responsibly sourced anything. Build back better is the catchphrase for everything from buy my products instead of the competition, to a leftist rallying cry to finally squash the corporate sector, to does this mean we can smoke weed all day and get a basic income? Sounds cool. Not.

But build back better than what? Honestly, I'm really thankful for the life I have, although Turdo is doing his best to unbalance it.

Ultimately, build back better like most things, is all about the money. The desire to change the direction of money flow is the main driver.

I don't remember history ever having it turn out well for knights. Knights Templar, King Arthur. One group lost everything. The others' woman joined a convent.

Comment

Igf someone could put up a hot link to;
      Building Back Better with nature-based climate solutions
      It will make it easier to follow.
      Bucket can explain where the money is going.
      Hint; smells like pork.

Somewhere on that website I saw a new slogan that could be used by the LPC in the next election.
      They say "Beef is the new coal"
      Last edited by shtferbrains; May 10, 2021, 11:39.

Comment

To quote Pulp Fiction "Gawd Damn Jimmy that looks like some gourmet sh!t!" Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210510-115737_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.1 KB
ID:	771068

Comment

I just shared a video on Facebook, guardians of the grasslands, it’s on YouTube, it explains the important roll that beef play on the ecosystem.

Comment

Very concern for cattlemen (not beef).
            Seems to be on the top of the shame on you list.
            Make people feel guilty for eating it.
            MSM needs new whipping boy to fill all that Trump space.
            Wars over before we knew it started?

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
              It never fails to astound me how "clean capitalists" and alt left do-gooders disguise their true agendas through the smoke and mirrors of climate change, sustainability, or responsibly sourced anything. Build back better is the catchphrase for everything from buy my products instead of the competition, to a leftist rallying cry to finally squash the corporate sector, to does this mean we can smoke weed all day and get a basic income? Sounds cool. Not.

But build back better than what? Honestly, I'm really thankful for the life I have, although Turdo is doing his best to unbalance it.

Ultimately, build back better like most things, is all about the money. The desire to change the direction of money flow is the main driver.

I don't remember history ever having it turn out well for knights. Knights Templar, King Arthur. One group lost everything. The others' woman joined a convent.
              Oooo boy, if you're right, these guys aren'ta gonna be happy...CRANK IT UP!

Comment

Say Burnt can you make that Building Back Better link live for me.
                Thanks

Comment

https://youtu.be/_CG4ROvCu0Y
                  That’s the YouTube link, pretty good video.

Comment

https://www.corporateknights.com/channels/leadership/investing-quality-jobs-build-back-better-15911930/

Can't see the live link icons any more.
                    Last edited by shtferbrains; May 10, 2021, 17:02.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                      https://www.corporateknights.com/channels/leadership/investing-quality-jobs-build-back-better-15911930/

Can't see the live link icons any more.
                      This one?

https://www.corporateknights.com/channels/leadership/investing-quality-jobs-build-back-better-15911930/ https://www.corporateknights.com/channels/leadership/investing-quality-jobs-build-back-better-15911930/

"The “pandemic pause” has created a window to stop and think about where we want to go when this is over." -

And just who is the "we" referring to?

Hint - it doesn't include even just one of you, even just one of us.

So, you leftist lovers, consider yourself completely screwed over when this thing gets underway, no matter how shiny your "credentials".

Who in this (post-Dalton McGuinty-Kathleen Wynne) world would still have the sheer volume of cognitive dissonance required to even type up such an utter load of unmitigated horse shit?

Wynne called her countless gargantuan failures 'stretch goals".

What we learn here is that there is never a shortage of filthy liars possessed of illusions of salvific grandeur.
                      Last edited by burnt; May 10, 2021, 17:42.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                        This one?

https://www.corporateknights.com/channels/leadership/investing-quality-jobs-build-back-better-15911930/ https://www.corporateknights.com/channels/leadership/investing-quality-jobs-build-back-better-15911930/

"The “pandemic pause” has created a window to stop and think about where we want to go when this is over." -

And just who is the "we" referring to?

Hint - it doesn't include even just one of you, even just one of us.

So, you leftist lovers, consider yourself completely screwed over when this thing gets underway, no matter how shiny your "credentials".
                        The one that talks specifically about helping agriculture is called
                        Building Back Better with nature-based climate solutions.
                        Thanks

Comment

bbb is 666 in Hebrew

Comment

If trudeau was a sedan, he would have been recalled years ago, truth be told, he's the Ford Pinto of all the past Prime Ministers.

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
                              If you were trying to establish this build back better and needed countries to get on board, Canada would be one of your number one targets. People of this county apologize for about everything, our weak leadership is such an easy target.
                              And Justin Jackboots wants to control what little dissent he sees as is demonstrated in this 7 minute "The Lynda Steele Show" clip -

https://omny.fm/shows/steele-drex/eye-on-ottawa-bill-c10#cdnpoli https://omny.fm/shows/steele-drex/eye-on-ottawa-bill-c10#cdnpoli

Trudeau wants to be able control people who "may threaten social cohesion".

How long until Justin Jackboots has a Stasi of the kind that Chrystia Freeland's grandfather supported in Nazi Germany?

His criminally-charged Minister of Heritage & Tower Climbing has said that he wants an "internet kill-switch".

And he says "...there is another bill pending that has not been introduced yet...the "Social Cohesion Bill".

Think about it - the Government of Canada wants to control what we do, what we think and what we hear or see.
                              Last edited by burnt; May 11, 2021, 05:59.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.