• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadian Pastor Arrested by Swat

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadian Pastor Arrested by Swat

It's beginning to look a lot like China.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/P4hWp6SuBng/ https://www.bitchute.com/video/P4hWp6SuBng/

It's about time they started cracking down on those violent, lawless protestors.

We can't have these thugs blockading railways and pillaging buildings every night.

This will really show them!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Justice blindfold.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	771057

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
      It’s sad that people justify this behavior by putting guys like that into a category that makes it ok.
      “IT’S NOT OK PEOPLE”
      Would you please care to explain what's not okay?

Comment

I like many of your posts and links, I’m sure you could put it in words much better than I.
        My wife always says I’m a lousy communicator.
        And at our house I'm guilty of not understanding.

Wow, talk about one vexing coffee hour if the two of us should ever meet. :-/

Comment

No dissonance to be seen here, is there -

Jason Kenney
          @jkenney
          Today is an important commemoration of one of the greatest victories in the history of human freedom, the day when Canadian troops in Europe joined their allies in celebrating total victory and the complete surrender of the Nazi German regime.

May 8, 2021.

So now, almost 100 years later, you know how it happened in Europe.

What we learn from history is that we don't learn from history.

Comment

The reason that this arrest appears to be an attack on christianity is because thousands congregate at Costco every day, no problem. Freedom of congregation and worship are enshrined in the constitution yet to hell with protecting those rights. When constitutional rights are being decimated by government, we have much to fear.

Comment

So what’s he charged with then?

Comment

Remember this one?

https://www.rebelnews.com/calgarys_midday_blm_march_supporter_defends_violen ce_says_canada_is_racist https://www.rebelnews.com/calgarys_midday_blm_march_supporter_defends_violen ce_says_canada_is_racist

"The Calgary Police told Rebel News that they were told not to issue social distancing tickets, despite the risk this gathering posed to vulnerable people. Organizers added fine print to all of their posters, asking attendees to stay 2 meters apart – but that was quickly ignored by those calling for anarchy.

Seniors and those with compromised immune and respiratory symptoms are at risk of death if they come in contact with an infected person."

But that doesn't matter unless you're a white Christian.

CBC gives its nod - https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/protest-rally-calgary-black-lives-matter-george-floyd-1.5593537 https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/protest-rally-calgary-black-lives-matter-george-floyd-1.5593537
                Last edited by burnt; May 9, 2021, 07:46.

Comment

Reports and videos surfacing of packed mosques in Edmonton when the limits on gatherings are set to 15. Things that make me say hmm.

Comment

“ Both have been charged with organizing an illegal in-person gathering, in addition to “requesting, inciting or inviting others” to join them, said the Calgary Police Service in a statement.”
                    Lock him up. We don't have lions anymore to play with them in the arena, but lock em up anyway.

Comment

Not missing anything. Just sick of BS like two "Pastors" schilling for their 15 minutes of fame, under the pretence of Christianity. What a crock of shit!

The big picture is, if we get to 70% vaccinated restrictions will lift including church services. Simple enough concept for most rational people. The 2 fools in the story are helping to slow down progress to that goal. The big picture is clear, and black and white.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
                        Not missing anything. Just sick of BS like two "Pastors" schilling for their 15 minutes of fame, under the pretence of Christianity. What a crock of shit!

The big picture is, if we get to 70% vaccinated restrictions will lift including church services. Simple enough concept for most rational people. The 2 fools in the story are helping to slow down progress to that goal. The big picture is clear, and black and white.
                        Take 10 shots of poison to speed things up then.

Comment

^^^^nice

Comment

Becoming clear to me why plague is a biblical pestilence. Appears to dissolve humanity and reason.

Comment

And what if you’re wrong??
                              People need to stand for freedom. A few bucking the rules will make almost no difference on the road to solving the current issue.
                              Taking freedoms runs much deeper, I really don’t think you see the big picture.
                              Freedom needs to be in context. This situation reminds me of someone with a fast car that wants to speed. We have laws like speed limits, seatbelt laws, minimum auto safety requirements all designed to protect us. But the speeder says, wearing a seatbelt infringes on MY rights. It's my performance car, I can drive it as I want. The rest of society is threatened by someone whose freedom is more important (at least to him/her).

Now freedom in another context like wheat marketing. I grow a wheat crop. I take all the risk. It's my property. Along comes some Gov't agency that says I have no rights re marketing my own wheat. Yet, if I did market my own wheat, I harm no one. My freedom was taken for some yet to be known insidious reason. That was freedom needing to be fought for.

The difference in the two examples guides me.

After the pandemic is over and Covid is beaten, the only one that should lose freedom is Justin Trudeau. He totally mismanaged vaccine production, rollout, border protections, etc. His "China love affair" got us deeper than we needed to be.

That's the picture I see.
                              Last edited by Braveheart; May 9, 2021, 19:47.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...