• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Province May Re-Instate Weather Radar

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Province May Re-Instate Weather Radar

A letter was written asking Premier Moe to take the reigns on our weather radar coverage. It is dangerous to have no warning of impending storms, not to mention the fact that farmers, aerial applicators, pilots, travellers as well as countless others rely on radar coverage. I am asking everyone to send an e-mail to Scott Moe. I will get his e-mail address and post it. Add : premier@gov.sk.ca

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
    A letter was written asking Premier Moe to take the reigns on our weather radar coverage. It is dangerous to have no warning of impending storms, not to mention the fact that farmers, aerial applicators, pilots, travellers as well as countless others rely on radar coverage. I am asking everyone to send an e-mail to Scott Moe. I will get his e-mail address and post it. Add : premier@gov.sk.ca
    Good idea, I wonder what ever happened to the millions that Harper gave to weather forecasting that was suppose to give us better reporting?

https://calgaryherald.com/news/local-news/harper-government-invests-134-million-in-weather-infastructure

Comment

It went to climate change environment canada.

They are a joke and this is a good cause we need our own and drop anything federal from police to we collect the federal tax and submit to them like Quebec.

It’s time.

Comment

Right On SF. What’s good for the goose.......

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...