• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This will make Ontario and Quebec think

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This will make Ontario and Quebec think

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/hillman-enbridge-pipeline-ontario-quebec-1.6017317

I know it’s been kicked around for a few months, but within a week ??
    Everybody loves Biden ... lol , he could very well just screw all Eastern Canada if this actually happens .

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/hillman-enbridge-pipeline-ontario-quebec-1.6017317

Everybody loves Biden ... lol , he could very well just screw all Eastern Canada if this actually happens .
    Canada has an international treaty clause over ride to stop this. But Trudeau would have to evoke it. Love to see that weasel squirm.

These green fools are going through send crude over $100.

Comment

The easiest votes to get are the green promise ones. All politics.
      If Kenney had any gonads he'd 'ave shut the tap already. Stupid people. Stop breathing if someone convinced them air was dangerous.

Comment

Ain’t karma a bitch?!

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
          The easiest votes to get are the green promise ones. All politics.
          If Kenney had any gonads he'd 'ave shut the tap already. Stupid people. Stop breathing if someone convinced them air was dangerous.
          F u c k e n rights
          No energy east
          No *** oil or gas
          But unfortunately Kenney is just another pig at the trough that doesn’t wanna **** up his gold plated “PENSIONS”
          Last edited by Guest; May 7, 2021, 18:40.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
            Canada has an international treaty clause over ride to stop this. But Trudeau would have to evoke it. Love to see that weasel squirm.

These green fools are going through send crude over $100.
            I believe $200 is not out of the question!!! Look at lumber and think about the same effect on oil when travel resumes.

Comment

Once Covid lockdowns have destroyed the economy, there'll be no need for the pipeline anyway. That's win-win in the Liberal handbook.

This would be a little easier to take if Conservative provincial governments were not so eager to go along with the destruction in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Austrian Economics View Post
                Once Covid lockdowns have destroyed the economy, there'll be no need for the pipeline anyway. That's win-win in the Liberal handbook.

This would be a little easier to take if Conservative provincial governments were not so eager to go along with the destruction in the first place.
                You mean career politicians, Kenney and an alcoholic that killed someone, won't rock the boat and use an axe on the easts energy supply..... I'm baffled. I also voted for one of those dipshits that's currently dangling a carrot called "reopen"

Comment

Then this today ..
                  https://www.reuters.com/technology/colonial-pipeline-halts-all-pipeline-operations-after-cybersecurity-attack-2021-05-08/

Comment

Add carbon tax to $4 gas ⛽️
                    I guess they felt left out with the huge inflation on everything else right now lol

Comment

Maybe they’ll hit Farmcash next. 👍 Computers are so vulnerable, I can see something like this going on in the banking industry next. Keep a good paper trail because that may be our only hope. Now that cybercriminals are able to twart the systems of large conglomerates nothing is safe. Can you imagine our power grid being taken down when it is 40 below?

Comment

Then this today ..
                        https://www.reuters.com/technology/colonial-pipeline-halts-all-pipeline-operations-after-cybersecurity-attack-2021-05-08/
                        This is not good at all.

Comment

I said it long ago that we have built a system that can’t be sustain unless everyone works together and pays their fair share. Everything is so out of balance due to manipulation. Humans just can’t leave things alone. Have to continually medal in things and others affairs and create more pain and suffering down the line. When those suffering get fed up they resort to criminal activities and it effects us all. I think the pain and suffering is just beginning. I just wish the phucking idiots in charge would suffer the most as they have created a lot of this mess.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                            This is not good at all.
                            Soon as I am done seeding I am filling all the tanks again. The way this economy is going we will be lining up for gas in the fall.

Klaus will hit the power grid next then everyone will want solar.

Comment

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...