• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
    Nothing going on here since last Sundays rain. Fields are really wet and the weather isn't helping that situation. Sunny days but cold and no wind until today with strong north wind.
    Well let me know if you see my hat cause I'm sure it's in Sask somewhere. You can have our wind, just doesnt want to stop here, filling the drill is a challenge no matter how you park today.

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
      Well let me know if you see my hat cause I'm sure it's in Sask somewhere. You can have our wind, just doesnt want to stop here, filling the drill is a challenge no matter how you park today.
      Out turn tomorrow for wind
      Was nice for three days here

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
        Doubt I will find your hat here because our wind blows right off the ice sheet on Hudson's Bay!

I feel your pain though, wind makes everything so much more difficult and leaves you feeling frustrated.

Good Luck in getting the crop in and getting the rain that you need.

Comment

Windy today here too. 20 degrees, 20% humidity, and 60 kph wind is a bad mix.

Keep the folks around Tomahawk in your thoughts since it’s supposed blow all night. Tough day

Rain....... where art thou?🍀

Comment

Various models have snow for mid month. Not supposed to hang around long.

I fully expect this precipitation to be written out in coming model runs. Happened every time so far

Comment

I love the forecasts out of Regina. Rain is always 7 days out then about day 4 it just disappears. Goes from 70% to nothing.

A blocking ridge of high over us is worrysome.

Drought continues.

oh, the Big Canola Belt of Maple creek will get up to an inch of rain so that's good.

Comment

Cowboys need rain too....takes rain to grow a steak no matter the way you cut it.

BTW the beyond burger people need rain to grow that as well.

Comment

Beyond burger is in big trouble as the price of products needed to make fake meat is getting so expensive they are switching to Beef.

Yes rain is so badly needed its not even funny anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                    Is nothing sacred?
                    It used to be that a thread was safe from troll attacks if the title had something to do with Agriculture.
                    Now the troll in Chief has circumvented the system.

Might as well engage.
                    Still on rain delay Chuck?
                    How many consecutive days is that now?
                    Must be climate change in action.
                    Anything get seeded between rain?
                    Sasky's frothing at the mouth, political rants inside his weekly crop reports are "sacred" now? Do you think Agriville is a church or what? LOL

A5, I thought you are a self declared libertarian? When do libertarians get to make the rules for other people and decide what can be discussed on threads? I thought libertarians believe it is up to the individual to decide? You must belong to the branch of Libertarians that that think rules are only for non-believers who don't share the same world view as yourself.

Sasky brought up the vaccines inside his crop report come rant, so I am not sure why you don't criticize him for frequently straying off the "sacred" crop report?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                      Sasky's frothing at the mouth, political rants inside his weekly crop reports are "sacred" now? Do you think Agriville is a church or what? LOL

A5, I thought you are a self declared libertarian? When do libertarians get to make the rules for other people and decide what can be discussed on threads? I thought libertarians believe it is up to the individual to decide? You must belong to the branch of Libertarians that that think rules are only for non-believers who don't share the same world view as yourself.

Sasky brought up the vaccines inside his crop report come rant, so I am not sure why you don't criticize him for frequently straying off the "sacred" crop report?
                      No problem, you are more than welcome to join the discussion, I even helped you get started by asking you some farm related questions.

It is just that we have been taking advantage of the fact that you never post anything about agriculture, by making fun of you behind your back inside of threads with agricultural titles to test the theory. It worked flawlessly until now.

Comment

Chuck are you just slow.

We welcome all and can take criticizm but become part of the discussion.

Man you just dont get it do you.

Blah blah climate change or Liberal is ok but add in some substance.

Trudeau is ****ing up prove me wrong.

Cant can you.

You bet on socks and nice hair.

I gave him a month and realize we elected as a country the Court Jester.

Canada ****ed up and western Canada didn't the second time but Quebec and Ontario sure did.

Now it's up to them to throw the prick out.

Cold as **** today day so on way to get more certified barley seed.

Have a great day chuck.

See its discussion not cut and paste.

No church just you vs the rest of us join a discusion or **** off.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                          No problem, you are more than welcome to join the discussion, I even helped you get started by asking you some farm related questions.

It is just that we have been taking advantage of the fact that you never post anything about agriculture, by making fun of you behind your back inside of threads with agricultural titles to test the theory. It worked flawlessly until now.
                          Never post anything about ag? Huh? Is your memory really short? Too much weed as teenager there A5? Fall off your horse one to many times?

So agristability isn't a farming topic? Sequestering carbon? Gabe Brown and regenerative ag? Ag. Marketing issues? Climate change impacts on Ag? So none of these are ag related?

Your a strange version of a libertarian if you think I and everyone else should follow your version of the rules!

The problem is you don't agree with me, not that I don't follow your arbitrary sacred "libertarian" rules. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                            Never post anything about ag? Huh? Is your memory really short? Too much weed as teenager there A5? Fall off your horse one to many times?

So agristability isn't a farming topic? Sequestering carbon? Gabe Brown and regenerative ag? Ag. Marketing issues? Climate change impacts on Ag? So none of these are ag related?

Your a strange version of a libertarian if you think I and everyone else should follow your version of the rules!

The problem is you don't agree with me, not that I don't follow your arbitrary sacred "libertarian" rules. LOL
                            What rules? I just suggest that your message would be much more palatable if you also engaged in a civil discussion every once in a while. And your credibility would go up if you gave some indication that you have some connection with, or at least knowledge of agriculture.
                            But carry on as is, it is obviously working well for you , judging by the number of angry threads and posts directed at you specifically.

Comment

Come on chuck

Every day chuck it’s you.

Your not discussion your cut and paste.

That’s it.

Comment

Just a crazy thought.
                                But if your purpose of spending so much time and effort on Agriville is to spread your version of the gospel, then woudn't the results be better if you have the biggest audience possible? As is, you are by far the most ignored poster on the forum. This shrinks your audience, which makes your propaganda less effective. Perhaps take an entry level marketing class.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...