• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Coronavirus Hell of Kenney’s Own Making

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GALAXIE500 View Post
    True Fact : If Rachel Knothead was at the wheel , Alberta would not be any better off.
    But the members of Agriville would be much better off, since we wouldn't have to endure Chuck's cut and pastes, as he irrationally politicizes a virus.

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
      Most front line people I talk to or hear 2nd hand info say it’s overblown. Regardless you’ll always have differing opinions.
      Sure, it's pretty easy to say a year and a half in that it's overblown.

From the get go though, they were playing it safe. Which isn't a bad thing per say. If it had turned into a serious virus and they hadn't.... really it's hard to imagine.

The struggle now is to back out of the initial reaction and say it erred on the side of caution. Governments aren't good at altering their approach. They're committed to how they start most of the time, and the only thing that changes their course is an election.

Comment

JT will survive this because he hid in the cottage and said nothing of substance.
        Kenney will be hurt because he played to his base of support and is getting buried by the unions, ATA, health care self interests and the ndp.
        I know someone in icu from this.
        Not sure how it could have been done differently. Easy to arm chair quarterback after the whistle.
        Full six month lockdown two months ago I guess.
        I haven't seen anyone being stupid out here. People here just aren't as scared as they were.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
          I’m curious; what makes the doctors saying it’s BS correct and the doctors saying it’s a concern incorrect.

Opinion? Belief? Personality?

They all have information backing them up. If one personality is still prone to concern it’s hardly the place of those who are not concerned to tell them to suck it up.

I could get kicked in the crotch and be barely phased. Doesn’t mean I’m going to tell a man to suck it up if he gets kicked there. Of course all I have to go on is their word that it’s painful.... after all they could just be acting. It’s probably really just a conspiracy to gain sympathy.

This is the crutch of the pandemic argument, and the world today really. That how one person feels about it should trump how another person feels about it. (Can I use the word trump in a sentence now without causing chaos?)
          i can assure you , there is no pain like it

Comment

Look at all those island nations with low Covid numbers! We need to be like them!

Should Kenney start digging a big trench around Alberta?

Close the borders to who? Essential goods traffic which makes up the vast majority of people crossing borders? Who would want to vacation in Alberta right now in any case?

It's "grasping at straws" time apparently. The horse left the barn a year ago.

It's becoming clearer to me that Canada is probably going to have similar case numbers to the U.S. no matter what we do. All the measures do is turn a really big spike into several smaller ones.

Fix the health care system. Make it capable of handling a surge in cases.

Comment

Now that Bill is single:
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210504-143328_CEOca.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	771044

Comment

So....... I take the vaccine, still can catch Covid, still can transmit it, may cause life- long problems......and if I don’t might catch Covid. What would I gain by taking the vaccine? Not much in my perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                  So....... I take the vaccine, still can catch Covid, still can transmit it, may cause life- long problems......and if I don’t might catch Covid. What would I gain by taking the vaccine? Not much in my perspective.
                  You will be able to leave Sask in the middle of winter. Canada has to be worst place on the planet to get locked down during the winter months. Thats the main reason everyone is getting vaccinates.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                    i can assure you , there is no pain like it

Comment

😂😂😂😂

It’s hard to even get mad at the restrictions when they’re such a shit show.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                        Sure, it's pretty easy to say a year and a half in that it's overblown.

From the get go though, they were playing it safe. Which isn't a bad thing per say. If it had turned into a serious virus and they hadn't.... really it's hard to imagine.

The struggle now is to back out of the initial reaction and say it erred on the side of caution. Governments aren't good at altering their approach. They're committed to how they start most of the time, and the only thing that changes their course is an election.
                        Exactly this. (Were you eavesdropping on us at lunch?)

Cuz I said to my better half that with how invested all the politicians and complicit medical professionals are, they cannot back away from the colossal and ineffective screw up they have created.

And the beauty of it for the federal Liberals is that since healthcare is a provincial purview, the crap all sticks to the province's leaders and the Prime Minstrel gets to skate again.

Comment

And furthermore, the "case numbers" don't mean a damned thing. They are meaningless.

Test results can be out by 50% - or more.

In fact, the inventor of the test said specifically that the PCR test was never meant to be used to detect the virus. (But what would he know...)

The actual number of people who have had the virus, or displayed the classic symptoms of the Wuhan Virus, immensely exceeds the absolutely meaningless, official "test numbers".

But that reality could never be publicized because it would demonstrate that the virus presents only a marginally higher threat than the seasonal flu.

Therefore, it becomes necessary to breed and feed the fear factor daily so that the government and the evil bureaucracy pushing it can remain hidden from the multilateral devastation they have wreaked on society.

Comment

Comment

The boy who cried wolf?

Click image for larger version

Name:	AB ICU.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	771045

Comment

To summarize the hard to read graph -

Bottom line for ICU placements for years 2015- 2020 inclusive, according to JCCF -

2015 - 19,459

2016 - 23,439

2017 - 23648

2018 - 23,939

2019 - 24,610

2020 - 22,409

Oops, it appears that somebody is reshaping the truth...

Why does no one in the media challenge their claims of a pandemic when it clearly does not meet the established, revised criteria for one?
                                Last edited by burnt; May 4, 2021, 20:47.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.