Test The Cost of Resisting Systematic White Suppression Test

Commodity Marketing

Tools

The Cost of Resisting Systematic White Suppression

Test
May 2, 2021 | 16:53 1 For those of you who have read Orwell's "1984", you may be forgiven for confusing it with this account of Paul Rossi, a teacher who questioned the anti-white racism curriculum in his Manhattan high school.

Rossi's unhappy experience contains, in some form, every element which was originally portrayed in Orwell's book, such as the “Office of Community Engagement”, merely code language for reprogramming dissenters.

You may be asking, "Why does this matter to me"?

Very clear and simple - unless you are BIPOC, you will sooner or later become the target of this hate program.

And it matters not if you are a farmer, trader, moderator, woman or man, left or right or merely a scab, troll poster, you will be taken in by this insidious and determined net solely because of your biology - the pigment of your skin.

Here in Huron County, Ontario, the county already authorized a "discrimination study" bu an applicant from University of Western Ontario. Every council member that gave it the okay, and every staffer is - W-H-I-T-E.

The existence of racism in Huron County is simply presumed, so they are going to "quantify" it and suggest what to do about it. A look at the bio of the pollster that is hired to do the "random" survey asks the client what their objective is...

Well, that's 1000s of miles away, you might be saying.

Guess what, it's coming to a town near you very soon - unless it's there already.

And you thought the Chinese virus was bad? The "jab" for being white will be even worse. Again, with full indemnity for the jabber.

https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/i-r...le-my-students

If you are interested in hearing the lengthy discussion (I didn't think I would listen to all 2+ hours, but once started, couldn't stop) between JBP and Paul Rossi, here it is:

• 1 Like

• Blaithin's Avatar May 3, 2021 | 11:34 2 I’ve always wondered about this generational trauma thing. Not it’s existence, but why is it almost exclusively used for BIPOC?

Why can’t European descendants have it? There’s been some serious traumas against white populations within the last 200-300 years. Many that lead to people immigrating to NA. Yet somehow we cannot be experiencing it, just BIPOC are.

I’m unsure if it’s generational trauma I can see first hand in my family or just childhood trauma. The way it’s beginning to transfer into my generation it’s looking more like generational. Trauma is not dependent on skin colour. The constant idea portrayed by people in BLM and anti racist groups that it is, is undercutting the health of other populations.

Yes many BIPOC populations need help. This doesn’t mean other populations don’t or should be excluded. That would be an act of racism...

It’s a conversation I’ve always wanted to have with Indigenous people/an indigenous person. Just a discussion without debate or offence taken and without the phrase white privilege being tossed at me. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• May 3, 2021 | 16:25 3 In this world of multi-ethnicity, how does a person decide how to identify? I have an old friend that discovered his paternal grandmother was full blood indigenous. Cree I believe. That makes him 1/4. Yet, he takes full advantage of that by getting in on the education programs for his kids, tax free booze, even jumped the queue for the vaccine. He was raised white, yet chooses to ignore that. I'm disgusted by it. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• May 3, 2021 | 18:04 4 I guess I don’t get out much because I had to google what BICOP meant! Reply With Quote

• May 3, 2021 | 21:03 5 I think it means sumting bout cops. Reply With Quote
    May 3, 2021 | 21:08 6 I never had a racist bone in my body ten years ago but with all the race talk going on and BLM crap, I’m almost becoming a racist, I’m just about starting to believe it’s us against them, I’m not really sure if a person ever does become a racist if they ever come back to not caring about Colour.

Disclaimer, I don’t think I’m a racist but I’m probably a little more racist than I was before. Reply With Quote
    blackpowder's Avatar May 3, 2021 | 22:13 7 I believe the Webster's definition defines it as one believing superiority over another. Hogwash for the general population.
    It's become a safe word or catch phrase. Reply With Quote
    May 3, 2021 | 23:24 8
    Quote Originally Posted by seldomseen View Post
    I guess I don’t get out much because I had to google what BICOP meant!
    Never heard of it before either.
    My guess, is it has something to do with colors, probably
    Blue, Indigo, Cyan, Orange, Purple.
    Accurately describes the colours of my thumb after smashing it with the sledge the other day. Reply With Quote

• May 4, 2021 | 06:06 9
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    Never heard of it before either.
    My guess, is it has something to do with colors, probably
    Blue, Indigo, Cyan, Orange, Purple.
    Accurately describes the colours of my thumb after smashing it with the sledge the other day.
    "bicop".

While totally unwilling to be the one to break this to you, your misplaced colour order is likely indicative of two toxic characteristics which hold you irredeemably in their grip: 1)your ingrained white supremacy, and 2) your support for cop brutality. (sarc)

This link gives a bit more idea of what "values" are held by BLMGlobal - https://t.me/s/BLMglobal

https://t.me/s/BLMglobal

Doer anyone suppose all blacks want to be identified with those who built this org? Reply With Quote