Test Planet Lockdown Test

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Planet Lockdown

Test
biglentil's Avatar May 1, 2021 | 08:36 1 Here is a link to the trailer: https://planetlockdownfilm.com/trailer/

Full interviews also available on that website. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • jazz's Avatar May 1, 2021 | 09:39 2 They will never get the world locked down again after this summer. The great reset window is closing fast. Even die hard covid followers are tuning it all out now.

    My neighbor just got back. Spent 4 wonderful months in Mexico and AZ. Reply With Quote

  • May 1, 2021 | 10:51 3 I hope you're right about the lockdown fizzling out. But if the Ontario College of Physicians and Surgeons has anything to say about it, it will go on as long as they deem it appropriate:

    https://www.cpso.on.ca/News/Key-Upda...misinformation

    Apparently, there's no ill that can't be cured with the appropriate level of interference in the physician/client relationship.

    Any doctor who questions any aspect of the lockdown is going to be "investigated".

    "The information shared must not be misleading or deceptive and must be supported by available evidence and science." Sure. Only the information that has been approved by the central planners. Any doctor given to a different opinion needs to shut his mouth. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • biglentil's Avatar May 1, 2021 | 11:10 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Austrian Economics View Post
    I hope you're right about the lockdown fizzling out. But if the Ontario College of Physicians and Surgeons has anything to say about it, it will go on as long as they deem it appropriate:

    https://www.cpso.on.ca/News/Key-Upda...misinformation

    Apparently, there's no ill that can't be cured with the appropriate level of interference in the physician/client relationship.

    Any doctor who questions any aspect of the lockdown is going to be "investigated".

    "The information shared must not be misleading or deceptive and must be supported by available evidence and science." Sure. Only the information that has been approved by the central planners. Any doctor given to a different opinion needs to shut his mouth.

    If they lose control of the covid and vaccine narrative they have other tricks up their sleeve. Acoording to Klaus Schwab we must prepare for the coming threat of a CybuR AtTak. Economic collapse tied together? Who knows they have the ability to pull the 🔌. I have seen 5 of their timelines leaked from 5 different countries they are all almost identical. Let's just say it's going to be an interesting rest of 2021.
    Last edited by biglentil; May 1, 2021 at 11:13.
    Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • May 1, 2021 | 11:12 5 The best of times on this earth is turning into something quite different. Wackos are in charge, sorry kids, we never meant to bring you into a crazy world like this. 😥
    Last edited by sumdumguy; May 1, 2021 at 12:27.
    Reply With Quote

  • May 1, 2021 | 11:27 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Austrian Economics View Post
    Any doctor who questions any aspect of the lockdown is going to be "investigated". "The information shared must not be misleading or deceptive and must be supported by available evidence and science." Sure. Only the information that has been approved by the central planners. Any doctor given to a different opinion needs to shut his mouth.
    Name:  death rate.jpg
Views: 500
Size:  79.0 KB

    How many of the deaths are related to inadequate diagnosis or care since March 2020? Reply With Quote
  • 3 Likes


  • May 1, 2021 | 11:33 7
    Quote Originally Posted by LWeber View Post
    Name:  death rate.jpg
Views: 500
Size:  79.0 KB

    How many of the deaths are related to inadequate diagnosis or care since March 2020?
    There will be a lot more if you dont get covid under control. Reply With Quote
    fjlip's Avatar May 1, 2021 | 12:28 8 Apparently LOCKDOWNS/F*ING MASKS/Experimental Gene Therapy (Chinese Gnome Sequence)/ Hand washing/distancing are NOT working! What else do you suggest oh all knowing TruAnon?

    How about NONE of the above, get outside, socialize, LIVE! Reply With Quote

  • May 1, 2021 | 12:31 9
    Quote Originally Posted by fjlip View Post
    Apparently LOCKDOWNS/F*ING MASKS/Experimental Gene Therapy (Chinese Gnome Sequence)/ Hand washing/distancing are NOT working! What else do you suggest oh all knowing TruAnon?

    How about NONE of the above, get outside, socialize, LIVE!
    If you have been vaccinated! Reply With Quote
    jazz's Avatar May 1, 2021 | 15:06 10
    Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
    If you have been vaccinated!
    You should quit farming and deal meth. Reply With Quote
    May 1, 2021 | 16:09 11
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    You should quit farming and deal meth.
    You can be my first customer. Bitchute says it cures covid-19. Or at least you will feel good. Reply With Quote