Test New research on Covid-19 Vaccines Test

Commodity Marketing

Tools

New research on Covid-19 Vaccines

Test
May 1, 2021 | 07:17 1 https://ca.yahoo.com/finance/news/covid-science-vaccine-protects-covid-193532245.html

"COVID-19 spike protein damages blood vessels

The "spike" proteins that the coronavirus uses to help it break into cells inflicts other damage as well, according to a new study that shines a spotlight on the many ways COVID-19 attacks organs other than the lungs. The spike proteins themselves cause direct damage to the cells that line the blood vessels, scientists found in test tube experiments using an engineered version of the spike and artery-lining cells obtained from mice. After attaching itself to the ACE2 protein on healthy cells, the spike disrupts signaling from ACE2 to the mitochondria - the cell's energy-generating structures - causing the mitochondria to become damaged, researchers reported on Friday in Circulation Research. COVID-19 is really a disease of the blood vessels, coauthor Uri Manor of the Salk Institute for Biological Studies in La Jolla, California said in a statement. The new findings could help explain the blood clots associated with COVID-19. They could also explain "why some people have strokes, and why some people have issues in other parts of the body," Manor said. "The commonality between them is that they all have vascular underpinnings." (https://bit.ly/3eIhuNF)"

There should be no doubt... that the practical experience in countries that have greater than 50 percent covid-19 vaccination rates... have had a great benefit from the vaccines! Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • May 1, 2021 | 07:41 2
    Quote Originally Posted by TOM4CWB View Post
    https://ca.yahoo.com/finance/news/covid-science-vaccine-protects-covid-193532245.html

    "COVID-19 spike protein damages blood vessels

    The "spike" proteins that the coronavirus uses to help it break into cells inflicts other damage as well, according to a new study that shines a spotlight on the many ways COVID-19 attacks organs other than the lungs. The spike proteins themselves cause direct damage to the cells that line the blood vessels, scientists found in test tube experiments using an engineered version of the spike and artery-lining cells obtained from mice. After attaching itself to the ACE2 protein on healthy cells, the spike disrupts signaling from ACE2 to the mitochondria - the cell's energy-generating structures - causing the mitochondria to become damaged, researchers reported on Friday in Circulation Research. COVID-19 is really a disease of the blood vessels, coauthor Uri Manor of the Salk Institute for Biological Studies in La Jolla, California said in a statement. The new findings could help explain the blood clots associated with COVID-19. They could also explain "why some people have strokes, and why some people have issues in other parts of the body," Manor said. "The commonality between them is that they all have vascular underpinnings." (https://bit.ly/3eIhuNF)"

    There should be no doubt... that the practical experience in countries that have greater than 50 percent covid-19 vaccination rates... have had a great benefit from the vaccines!
    https://ca.yahoo.com/news/moderna-testing-version-covid-19-163044374.html

    Moderna working on new Covid-19 Vaccines!

    "As safety concerns over COVID-19 vaccines from AstraZeneca and Johnson&Johnson–Janssen have led to disruptions in the inoculation efforts of numerous countries relying on those shots, companies like Moderna are attempting to fill the resulting gaps.

    The Massachusetts-based biotech company announced on April 29 that it is investing billions to boost manufacturing facilities in Switzerland, Spain and the U.S., building enough capacity to produce up to 3 billion doses of its mRNA-based vaccine through 2022. The company’s vaccine technology differs from that of AstraZeneca and J&J, which both use an adenovirus to deliver COVID-19 virus genes to the immune system—and which both have been have been associated with serious, life-threatening—albeit very rare—blood clots.

    Stephane Bancel, CEO of Moderna, says that some of the wealthier, developed countries are eager to up their orders of the mRNA vaccines (which include both the Moderna shot and one produced by Pfizer/BioNTech). “In the last month or so, in the discussions we have had with heads of state, prime ministers, presidents of countries and health ministers, when governments look at efficacy, safety, manufacturing scalability, and the speed to the next generation of vaccines, what we are hearing loud and clear is that mRNA is the best for the problem at hand,” says Bancel. “And governments around the world want more and more mRNA product.”

    Cheers Reply With Quote
    May 1, 2021 | 10:50 3 Blood clots - albeit rare, hmm like little ones in the brain, lung, heart? I suspect they will figure it out - eventually because they are aware and attentive. Reply With Quote
    biglentil's Avatar May 1, 2021 | 13:47 4
    Quote Originally Posted by TOM4CWB View Post
    https://ca.yahoo.com/news/moderna-testing-version-covid-19-163044374.html

    Moderna working on new Covid-19 Vaccines!

    "As safety concerns over COVID-19 vaccines from AstraZeneca and Johnson&Johnson–Janssen have led to disruptions in the inoculation efforts of numerous countries relying on those shots, companies like Moderna are attempting to fill the resulting gaps.

    The Massachusetts-based biotech company announced on April 29 that it is investing billions to boost manufacturing facilities in Switzerland, Spain and the U.S., building enough capacity to produce up to 3 billion doses of its mRNA-based vaccine through 2022. The company’s vaccine technology differs from that of AstraZeneca and J&J, which both use an adenovirus to deliver COVID-19 virus genes to the immune system—and which both have been have been associated with serious, life-threatening—albeit very rare—blood clots.

    Stephane Bancel, CEO of Moderna, says that some of the wealthier, developed countries are eager to up their orders of the mRNA vaccines (which include both the Moderna shot and one produced by Pfizer/BioNTech). “In the last month or so, in the discussions we have had with heads of state, prime ministers, presidents of countries and health ministers, when governments look at efficacy, safety, manufacturing scalability, and the speed to the next generation of vaccines, what we are hearing loud and clear is that mRNA is the best for the problem at hand,” says Bancel. “And governments around the world want more and more mRNA product.”

    Cheers
    Tom it's time wake up!!! You are promoting a gene altering vaccine not approved by the FDA. Were we all not made in the image of God, should that genome be tinkered with? Are you OK with being made in the image of Phizer or Moderna instead?

    Please listen to what this nurse from Nova Scotia has to say. This is a different video of hers for those that watched the other I posted. She is risking not only her career but also her life to get this message out.
    https://m.beforeitsnews.com/eu/2021/...e-2671566.html
    Last edited by biglentil; May 1, 2021 at 14:11.
    Reply With Quote
    May 1, 2021 | 14:24 5 You know the amazing part of these new vaccines is that they will be able to be reworked to cure cancer. That will be one of the greatest things that come out of all of this crazyness. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • May 1, 2021 | 16:16 6 Please tell us which vaccines have been found to be dangerous after going through phase 3 trials without major side effects? Reply With Quote
    May 1, 2021 | 16:30 7
    Quote Originally Posted by biglentil View Post
    Tom it's time wake up!!! You are promoting a gene altering vaccine not approved by the FDA. Were we all not made in the image of God, should that genome be tinkered with? Are you OK with being made in the image of Phizer or Moderna instead?

    Please listen to what this nurse from Nova Scotia has to say. This is a different video of hers for those that watched the other I posted. She is risking not only her career but also her life to get this message out.
    https://m.beforeitsnews.com/eu/2021/...e-2671566.html
    Genes are in the nucleus . The mRNA vaccines go into the cytoplasm of the cell. How could genes be altered? Just another bizarre myth from the internet predators.

    Just think if it wasn't a myth. You commit a crime. DNA gathered from crime scene. Meanwhile you go get a vaccine. Whoops, DNA changes. Now police test your DNA swab and it doesn't match. You, the prime suspect are scot free.

    See how goofy this myth is. Wow. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • biglentil's Avatar May 1, 2021 | 20:14 8 Let me guess you guys bought the lie the Fact Chequer cashers peddled? Snopes, Reuters, CBC which propaganda agency did you get suckered by? Elon musk said in interview MNRA vaccines could literally be used to turn someone into a fricken butterfly, but I prefer to listen to the horse for myself like chief medical officer of Moderna (literally meaning modified RNA) at a recent Ted Talk. :

    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/bo...na-alters-dna/

    "Zaks calls it “hacking the software of life”. In the first minute of the video Zaks states, “we’ve been living this phenomenal digital scientific revolution, and I’m here today to tell you, that we are actually hacking the software of life, and that it’s changing the way we think about prevention and treatment of disease.” [Emphasis mine.] He even repeats that they (Moderna) think of it like an operating system, which the Moderna website indicates as “Our Operating System”.

    At one minute in, Zaks states, “In every cell there’s this thing called messenger RNA or mRNA for short, that transmits the critical information from the DNA in our genes to the protein, which is really the stuff we’re all made out of. This is the critical information that determines what the cell will do. So we think about it as an operating system. …. So if you could actually change that, … if you could introduce a line of code, or change a line of code, it turns out, that has profound implications for everything, from the flu to cancer.” [Emphasis mine.]

    When “changing” a line of code or “introducing” a line of code” (referring to DNA), the “code” or DNA is then altered, meaning the individual or “subject” has now had their genome changed to what the “scientists” have coded. The individual or subject is no longer a creation of God but a creation of man, meaning the individual or subject could be the object of a “patent”."
    Last edited by biglentil; May 1, 2021 at 20:39.
    Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • May 1, 2021 | 21:35 9 🤔🤷*♂️🧐 holy cow we have a whole bunch of rocket scientists on here. Are you guys competing for a nobel prize after your done greasing the air drill. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • May 1, 2021 | 22:08 10
    Quote Originally Posted by BreadWinner View Post
    🤔🤷*♂️🧐 holy cow we have a whole bunch of rocket scientists on here. Are you guys competing for a nobel prize after your done greasing the air drill.
    Hahaha. Not me. Unless, Sesame Street has a category? Reply With Quote