• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today is Thursday and now the Real Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snowing again.

Comment

When you just got to go.

Time to fire some stupid employees.

Ground white

Comment

Must be de-icing the field for take off.

Comment

Trade you.Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo0006.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	771000

Comment

Slashed the little rain we were forecast, down to nothing.

We were forecast 10-15mm for this weekend, now nothing.
            We were forecast 25-30 the weekend after, now 5-10.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
              When you just got to go.

Time to fire some stupid employees.

Ground white
              Now this is the stupid shit thats going to get glyphosate banned.

Comment

Yep stupid isn’t only for guys like chuck. It’s like Covid it’s getting some others now.

Comment

Anyone know what was in the tank?

Comment

Roundup and express

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                      Now that is funny
                      Coming from you
                      The guy that beats a dead horse all day long
                      Correction caseih, that should read, the guy that beats the dead horse all morning long. Since he only works the morning shift.
                      The poor dead horse gets a reprieve all afternoon and evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
                        I missed the memo. I thought this was Wedneday.
                        So did I - oh wait, it was and renmains so for almost half a day yet!

What a relief - I thought for a minute dementia was hitting me harder than I remembered.

That's a nasty trick to pull on an old guy there, Sask!!

Comment

I lost track this morning woke up thought it was Thursday.

Oh well not much will change till tomorrow as it’s cold here and snowed on some of our land and south closer to the valley had more.

Stuck one last day cleaning peas.

Markets down at almost noon after a jump again

Comment

A few seeding here .
                            Mix of everything, some barley , some peas , a few canola
                            Soil chilly and some areas dryish already.
                            Most will be going by the weekend or early next week .
                            Still snow in a few areas on north sides of yards and bushlines .

Comment

Monday will be all out seeding.

Guys our way are slowing down and one note this spring of you have to reseed canola some varieties might not be available like other years to get and reseed.

Just a heads up if your going early

Comment

Well, we shot our load a day early on the crop report so here is the crop report on a Thursday.

Mallee has started seeding in Australia. Thanks to Chuck he is off the site like so many others but wanted to still let you know he is doing fine and seeding has begun.

Click image for larger version

Name:	6E4E7A29-EC0E-423F-BA49-DEAD493B01D7.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	771002

Seeding as I said is slower on the east side but guys are starting a little more each day. Yesterday night one of our BTOs started up another has been going for a full week. This Guy will be really rolling tomorrow or Saturday but not really that gung ho.

Click image for larger version

Name:	D871352E-D08F-4D14-B2DB-59BD42FE9F7F.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	771003

Oh my god, great news we're in the green, and no it's not Deere's new equipment.

The neighbor has water trouble but it's his pump for the cattle and he is hauling water every day. The pump should be fixed soon, it's a deep well.

Cattle are moving out but still getting a bale or two a day. Lots had a good supply of hay leftover from last summer but so far the pasture conditions are not very good.

We all are praying for a good three-day rain. Yesterday was more of a bust than anything else with just some of our farm getting snow.

We are done cleaning seed and now getting the last equipment ready before the big show begins. Kids are home next week so we have a full workforce to roll. Labour is a tough one because if you have a good man pay him more and keep him. If it's a guy who thinks he is worth 30 yet his skills are for min wage let him go.

Happy with the Railway purchase south, this means we could have grain moving south instead of east or west on the same railway. Strikes not an issue and politics maybe also not an issue.

All grains moving this morning up that's a good thing if you still have Wheat and Barley and Canola.

Take care, work safe and enjoy the wide-open clean Western Canada air that the East says we are the problem.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.