Test Vaccine hesitancy Test

Rural Issues

Tools

Vaccine hesitancy

Test
biglentil's Avatar Jan 23, 2023 | 22:47 931
Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
Speaking of those who can't do math or science!
Name:  Screenshot_20230123_224645_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  58.0 KB Reply With Quote

  • Jan 24, 2023 | 01:56 932 I heard an interesting point today;

    When someone says that there is a ‘scientific consensus ‘ that simply means that they have a political opinion…

    True Science… repeatable science…. Is fact based… and can disprove previous ‘scientific’ claims… no consensus / belief whatsoever is involved .

    If two theories are overlapping… where evidence can support both suppositions/theories none of that evidence can be used to justify the claim as evidence of that theories… as science based evidence.

    Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Jan 24, 2023 | 12:59 933
    Quote Originally Posted by TOM4CWB View Post
    I heard an interesting point today;

    When someone says that there is a ‘scientific consensus ‘ that simply means that they have a political opinion…

    True Science… repeatable science…. Is fact based… and can disprove previous ‘scientific’ claims… no consensus / belief whatsoever is involved .

    If two theories are overlapping… where evidence can support both suppositions/theories none of that evidence can be used to justify the claim as evidence of that theories… as science based evidence.

    Hey you are right don't believe everything you see on conspiracy websites. None of them want to acknowledge that accepted wisdom of the community is right. That would negate the justification for their existence.
    Last edited by agstar77; Jan 24, 2023 at 13:24.
    Reply With Quote
    Jan 24, 2023 | 14:32 934
    Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
    Hey you are right don't believe everything you see on conspiracy websites. None of them want to acknowledge that accepted wisdom of the community is right. That would negate the justification for their existence.
    Accepted wisdom of the community Is not in any way a guarantee of something being right.
    Consensus has nothing to do with science. One member of the community with dissenting evidence is all it takes to disprove the "accepted wisdom of the community". Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jan 24, 2023 | 14:40 935 https://www.sciencealert.com/scienti...tein-wrong/amp
    Shit even Einstein was proven wrong
    Anyone thinking science is settled doesn’t know much about science? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jan 24, 2023 | 14:55 936
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    https://www.sciencealert.com/scienti...tein-wrong/amp
    Shit even Einstein was proven wrong
    Anyone thinking science is settled doesn’t know much about science?
    Again you are right. If the preponderance of evidence favours one conclusion, then that is accepted till a better one comes along. Right now the conclusion is vaccine do more good than harm. If that is proven false by valid studies , we will all have to rethink the process. Just random theories and anecdotal events are not sufficient proof. Reply With Quote
    Jan 24, 2023 | 14:57 937
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    Accepted wisdom of the community Is not in any way a guarantee of something being right.
    Consensus has nothing to do with science. One member of the community with dissenting evidence is all it takes to disprove the "accepted wisdom of the community".
    Operative words" valid evidence". I am quite willing to listen reputable sources but not to conspiracy theorists. We have to trust someone or society will breakdown. If you can tell me how we can give creedence to every voice out there and still carry on , please enlighten me.
    Last edited by agstar77; Jan 24, 2023 at 15:04.
    Reply With Quote
    Jan 24, 2023 | 15:33 938
    Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
    Again you are right. If the preponderance of evidence favours one conclusion, then that is accepted till a better one comes along. Right now the conclusion is vaccine do more good than harm. If that is proven false by valid studies , we will all have to rethink the process. Just random theories and anecdotal events are not sufficient proof.
    I agree
    That’s why it irks me when guys say science is settled and calls people “flat earthers”
    Too bad the climate fear mongers wouldn’t catch on to what you’re saying Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Jan 24, 2023 | 16:00 939
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    I agree
    That’s why it irks me when guys say science is settled and calls people “flat earthers”
    Too bad the climate fear mongers wouldn’t catch on to what you’re saying
    When you don't accept consensus of scientific research be prepared to take the flat earth label or show me the money. Don't spout conspiracy theories without real evidence. Reply With Quote
    Partners's Avatar Jan 24, 2023 | 17:52 940
    Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
    When you don't accept consensus of scientific research be prepared to take the flat earth label or show me the money. Don't spout conspiracy theories without real evidence.
    What science? Which scientist are you listening to.
    Let's see the list.
    Other than CTV and CBC.. Reply With Quote
    Jan 24, 2023 | 18:17 941
    Quote Originally Posted by Partners View Post
    What science? Which scientist are you listening to.
    Let's see the list.
    Other than CTV and CBC..
    We can start with Health Canada. Whether you agree with them or not, they are responsible for Health guidelines. Now you give me one you trust if any. Reply With Quote
    Jan 24, 2023 | 18:41 942 Which country's concensus are you choosing? Reply With Quote
    Jan 24, 2023 | 18:45 943
    Quote Originally Posted by shtferbrains View Post
    Which country's concensus are you choosing?
    Yes please, which one , N.Korea? Reply With Quote
    Jan 24, 2023 | 19:23 944 That would be close.

    Why did the ChiComs chose 2 yrs of brutal lockdowns instead of MNRA Vax?

    That one baffles me?

    Never did use it.
    Just went with acquired immunity. Reply With Quote
    Partners's Avatar Jan 24, 2023 | 20:37 945
    Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
    We can start with Health Canada. Whether you agree with them or not, they are responsible for Health guidelines. Now you give me one you trust if any.
    Health Canada?
    That group that took Pfizer word for the shit shot rather than testing it for themselves.
    Who else on your list?
    TAM??? Reply With Quote
  • 3 Likes


  • biglentil's Avatar Jan 24, 2023 | 20:50 946 Be critical of the clot shots as a doctor and lose not just their job but their license. Goebbels would be proud.

    Name:  Screenshot_20230124_204726_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  99.3 KB Reply With Quote
    biglentil's Avatar Jan 24, 2023 | 21:04 947 He wasn't wrong. Collapse in progressName:  Screenshot_20230124_205743_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  48.2 KB
    Last edited by biglentil; Jan 24, 2023 at 21:11.
    Reply With Quote
    Jan 24, 2023 | 21:09 948
    Quote Originally Posted by biglentil View Post
    He wasn't wrong, this day is nearName:  Screenshot_20230124_205743_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  48.2 KB
    All I can say is why did you come out of your doomsday bunker. The reckoning is near!!! Reply With Quote
    Jan 24, 2023 | 22:12 949 Someone is drinking again. Reply With Quote
    Jan 24, 2023 | 22:18 950 That's another plausible explanation for Lentil's posts. There is AA for Lentil. No sober person could be that paranoid. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jan 25, 2023 | 01:05 951
    Quote Originally Posted by WiltonRanch View Post
    Someone is drinking again.
    Use of the word "Again" would imply that there was a period while he was posting sober in between episodes of posting while under the influence. I must have missed that brief interlude, can you point out which post that was? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • jazz's Avatar Jan 25, 2023 | 08:01 952 Some parents and health professionals should be strung up for stuff like this.

    Name:  bb.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  85.3 KB Reply With Quote
    biglentil's Avatar Jan 25, 2023 | 08:15 953
    Quote Originally Posted by WiltonRanch View Post
    Someone is drinking again.
    I assume you are talking to me since you liked aggies post. I hardly drink but a few a week, but if that assumption helps you sleep at night.

    I dont watch TV or sports too boring. I find the times we live in to be extremely interesting. Reply With Quote
    jazz's Avatar Jan 25, 2023 | 09:02 954 The govt is looking out for us drinkers now too agstarr. No more than 2 a week or I might get my bank account frozen.

    Meanwhile crack and heroin were legalized in BC this week and the covid shot is free. Reply With Quote
    Jan 25, 2023 | 09:13 955
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    The govt is looking out for us drinkers now too agstarr. No more than 2 a week or I might get my bank account frozen.

    Meanwhile crack and heroin were legalized in BC this week and the covid shot is free.
    Well it is good I don't drink Reply With Quote
    jazz's Avatar Jan 25, 2023 | 14:15 956 Man the huge amounts of copium coming out now is just staggering;

    https://iqfy.com/unvaccinated-silence/

    Name:  v1.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  91.7 KB
    Name:  v2.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  94.1 KB Reply With Quote
    Jan 25, 2023 | 14:59 957 You meant to say B.S. A.anonymous. Reply With Quote
    cropgrower's Avatar Jan 25, 2023 | 15:54 958 we have been blamed for everything so far , no suprise to be blamed some more Reply With Quote
    biglentil's Avatar Jan 25, 2023 | 21:35 959 Quite the business model hey Aggy?



    Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • jazz's Avatar Jan 26, 2023 | 16:36 960 Name:  ps.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  77.9 KB Reply With Quote