Test Vaccine hesitancy Test

Rural Issues

Tools

Vaccine hesitancy

Test
jazz's Avatar Jun 15, 2022 | 17:58 361
Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
Anyone who believes cjd is caused by vaccination and ivermectin cures covid has an I.Q. problem. Not to mention gullibility.
Both amyloidosis and cjd are caused by a build up of build up proteins/prions.

Has there ever been a vaccine that told your body to make spike proteins before.?

No chance that could be related eh? Reply With Quote
Jun 15, 2022 | 18:07 362
Quote Originally Posted by shtferbrains View Post
Our PM is isolating at home with a second confirmed Covid infection bit don't worry as he posted;

"I feel okay, but that’s because I got my shots. So, if you haven’t, get vaccinated - and if you can, get boosted. Let’s protect our healthcare system, each other, and ourselves,”

He can be counted on to give good advice based on sound science.
Is this not his third bout ?
Coward is simply hiding again Reply With Quote

  • Jun 15, 2022 | 18:12 363
    Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
    Ivermectin causes cancer according to leading oncologist
    Can you prove I am wrong?
    So does table salt , probably nearly everything else a person ingests at high levels ?
    Totally not the point . Never took or pushed ivermectin. Don’t be a chuck Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jun 15, 2022 | 18:15 364
    Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
    Anyone who believes cjd is caused by vaccination and ivermectin cures covid has an I.Q. problem. Not to mention gullibility.
    I guess we’ll all find out in a few years, not vaxxed and no covid, I guess I’m just lucky to be alive. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Jun 15, 2022 | 18:41 365
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    So does table salt , probably nearly everything else a person ingests at high levels ?
    Totally not the point . Never took or pushed ivermectin. Don’t be a chuck
    Just as ridiculous as vaccines causing cjd. Just making a point that you can say anything but does not make it a fact. Reply With Quote
    Partners's Avatar Jun 15, 2022 | 21:01 366
    Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
    Just as ridiculous as vaccines causing cjd. Just making a point that you can say anything but does not make it a fact.
    And everything you say is GOSPEL..
    Stick it.. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jun 16, 2022 | 08:06 367
    Quote Originally Posted by Partners View Post
    And everything you say is GOSPEL..
    Stick it..
    I leave gospel to T4. Reply With Quote
    Jul 7, 2022 | 18:37 368 Ohhhh my God. Centaurus.
    Sounds scary.
    Worse than any other variant.
    Better run to the government to get saved.

    FEAR PORN

    https://fortune.com/2022/07/06/new-omicron-subvariant-centaurus-ba-2-75-world-health-organization-immune-evasive-expert/

    Some hyper jabbed have had the dreaded covid twice.
    No jabs for me, no masks, no problem, not even a sniffle after multiple exposure.

    Which makes me think, I once was a regular blood donor. Do we need a separate blood bank ? Reply With Quote
  • 3 Likes


  • Aug 1, 2022 | 17:41 369 Now monkeypox.

    Or is it money pox?

    Still not vaxxed, not masked, exposed several times, not a sniffle

    No jabs for me Reply With Quote

  • Aug 2, 2022 | 07:36 370 If you don't like vaccines, don't go to the doctor or use any medical services then. That will help reduce lineups for the rest of us. Thanks in advance! Reply With Quote
    Aug 2, 2022 | 07:56 371
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    If you don't like vaccines, don't go to the doctor or use any medical services then. That will help reduce lineups for the rest of us. Thanks in advance!
    Keep lining up , you can have all the boosters you want . Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • biglentil's Avatar Aug 2, 2022 | 08:57 372
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    If you don't like vaccines, don't go to the doctor or use any medical services then. That will help reduce lineups for the rest of us. Thanks in advance!
    Other than the mandated transport Canada 5 yr medical which comes out of my pocket, I havent been to the doctor or prescibed medication in over 20yrs.

    'Trust the Science' Chuck
    Name:  Screenshot_20220731-153057_Gallery.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  85.4 KB Reply With Quote
    Aug 2, 2022 | 14:21 373 Wow, all young healthy-looking contributors - anyone questioning? How many others have we not heard of? Reply With Quote

  • Aug 2, 2022 | 14:26 374
    Quote Originally Posted by flea beetle View Post
    Get them to do the same for smokers, drinkers, drug users, and the obese, and you might have a case. Otherwise you have no argument.

    And you think coercing people to take an improperly tested vaccine is the right thing to do?

    You should have your shot and be protected. No need to make everyone else get it.

    I remember my father’s saying, “ If everyone else wants to jump in the lake, think we have to?” Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Landdownunder's Avatar Aug 3, 2022 | 03:54 375
    Quote Originally Posted by Bin Lurking View Post
    Now monkeypox.

    Or is it money pox?

    Still not vaxxed, not masked, exposed several times, not a sniffle

    No jabs for me
    Chuck chuck/glen appears bin lurking won’t be a issue at doctors…

    These are the guys medical fraternity should be studying rather than jab version 16

    Why are guys like binnlurking naturally immuned must be a reason

    Consensus is why study these guys they will get it eventually…..BS why is his immune system strong they will not even look at why. It’s a shame
    Last edited by Landdownunder; Aug 3, 2022 at 03:57.
    Reply With Quote

  • Aug 3, 2022 | 05:56 376
    Quote Originally Posted by Landdownunder View Post
    Chuck chuck/glen appears bin lurking won’t be a issue at doctors…

    These are the guys medical fraternity should be studying rather than jab version 16

    Why are guys like binnlurking naturally immuned must be a reason

    Consensus is why study these guys they will get it eventually…..BS why is his immune system strong they will not even look at why. It’s a shame
    They don’t want a cure , too much money in Jabs Reply With Quote