• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Restrctions

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Restrctions

Manitoba to get new restrictions. More school divisions go back to remote learning. Things will not get better till majority is vaccinated. All the vax naysayers can shut the f up.

Don't agree on your politics or most of your Ag ideas even, but this one, with you 100%!
    Not sure why people don't understand it, maybe too obvious that it needs to be done... ?

Comment

So how many vaccines are sitting on a storage shelf somewhere waiting for an injection?

Comment

Must have run out of churches to belittle.

Produce a regular vaccine with 100 yr old established technology and I will get it tomorrow.

Until then, I am collecting my own phase 4 data.

Shame away comrade.

Comment

Hugs over Mask rally at Wpg Forks on Sunday a follow up to the April 17,2021 rally.

All small Business had to close at the Forks Market place in fear of confrontations from the Hugger's directed at the shoppers wearing masks wanting support local Mom and Pup Business's.

Those Hugger's such a loving bunch.

Now more restrictions being place on the 99.99999999% of Manitobans who follow the rules.

Like Grandma use to say, "You can't FIX STUPIT"
          Last edited by foragefarmer; Apr 26, 2021, 09:56.

Comment

2 weeks from Now they won’t be able to find a person left lining up for the vax and they will
            Be scratching their heads

Comment

Originally posted by Ache4Acres View Post
              2 weeks from Now they won’t be able to find a person left lining up for the vax and they will
              Be scratching their heads
              That is in Texas? Let 's see if they have an India moment.

Comment

Texas wide open at 22% vaccinated.
                They decided an engineered virus with a significantly less than 0.5% death rate was not worth the collateral damage all the shutdowns and pointless restrictions were causing.

And no case spikes either.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                  Manitoba to get new restrictions. More school divisions go back to remote learning. Things will not get better till majority is vaccinated. All the vax naysayers can shut the f up.
                  That's really cute that you think that it's because people are not complying that the restrictions and lockdowns are happening? Nothing could be further than the truth. This is the new normal they have planned for the populace.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210422-210116_TikTok.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	770987
                  Last edited by biglentil; Apr 26, 2021, 09:40.

Comment

Who are the mouth breathing neandrathals living in Trudeau loving lefty Winnipeg?

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                      Who are the mouth breathing neandrathals living in Trudeau loving lefty Winnipeg?
                      I see you have not been fixed yet. That shows there are part shortages. BL needs some parts too, that's a catastrophic breakdown.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                        Must have run out of churches to belittle.

Produce a regular vaccine with 100 yr old established technology and I will get it tomorrow.

Until then, I am collecting my own phase 4 data.

Shame away comrade.
                        Normal Vax timeline.

Click image for larger version

Name:	XXX.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	770988

Comment

You missed the memo about advances in science.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                            You missed the memo about advances in science.
                            And you’re the science experiment

Comment

So far the experiment is working. You cannot get a redo if you are dead from covid. I would rather go with living over dying, but that 's just me. You might be going on the afterlife theory.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...