• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you Admin

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Admin

The bottom footnote banner adds are gone, 😊

Much nicer!

Bottom adds are back

Comment

Spoke to *** soon

Comment

I sure know where to get “Farm Cash”. 🥴

Comment

the little test time shows they can remove them if so desired?

Comment

To our Valued Agriville Users,

Without the support of our valued advertisers the Agriville site would need to be shutdown or we would need to switch to a subscription model where users would need to pay a monthly subscription fee.

We believe you would prefer the support of the advertisers, but let us know if you would prefer to have us investigate a user pay business model to eliminate the ads.

Comment

But do you need 6-8 of them plastered across the most recent posts? Maybe the ad could be flashed once below the post? Take a look at Gasbuddy. Do you see anything like that? Its been very successful from its beginning. We are not ungrateful, we love your site but when it is impossible to read the posts and the return to topic is covered at the bottom, maybe it could be improved? If you get paid by hits, may I respectfully ad, we are doing the hitting. Just sayin.🐎

Comment

We aren’t complaining advertising, we’re complaining about the bottom advertising not staying at the bottom and making the page completely unreadable and unusable, sometimes it stays put and sometimes it’s broken up all over the page.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	5D2AA37E-1EF9-4541-8BB2-E2759D03D15A.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	770989
                  Oh I thought you realized we are not complaining about advertising
                  I even said on here that you need advertising $ , that’s why I don’t use an ad blocker
                  But this is a joke ?

Comment

So everytime we have to zoom in to get rid of ads so we can read something are you getting paid as if we were opening it ?
                    Is that why you don’t think want to change it ?

Comment

Apparently these ads are supposed to be acceptable even though we can’t read the contents of the discussion.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4AAF5F84-C663-471E-B5F2-DE0A2785A860.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	770997

You would think by now we would all know about FARMCASH and maybe they wouldn’t need it to be in triplicate for us to notice the ad. Sorry not triplicate, quadrupled on the same page.
                      Last edited by Sodbuster; Apr 27, 2021, 16:11.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
                        Apparently these ads are supposed to be acceptable even though we can’t read the contents of the discussion.

[ATTACH]7839[/ATTACH]

You would think by now we would all know about FARMCASH and maybe they wouldn’t need it to be in triplicate for us to notice the ad. Sorry not triplicate, quadrupled on the same page.
                        Hello,

Please can you share what device you using and are seeing this ads stacked? Is it a MacBook? Also the browser you are using to view / access Agriville. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                          But do you need 6-8 of them plastered across the most recent posts? Maybe the ad could be flashed once below the post? Take a look at Gasbuddy. Do you see anything like that? Its been very successful from its beginning. We are not ungrateful, we love your site but when it is impossible to read the posts and the return to topic is covered at the bottom, maybe it could be improved? If you get paid by hits, may I respectfully ad, we are doing the hitting. Just sayin.🐎
                          Please can you share what device and browser you are using - the ads are stacked on display and this is not what we would like our users to see. We are looking into this, and your info will help to replicate the issue and resolve.

Comment

Originally posted by AgrivilleAdmin View Post
                            Hello,

Please can you share what device you using and are seeing this ads stacked? Is it a MacBook? Also the browser you are using to view / access Agriville. Thank you
                            My stacked adds are on my iPad.

Comment

iPhone , new SE, safari

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.