• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you use NDVI?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you use NDVI?

As a grain producer, if you use NDVI to manage your crop (Normalized Difference Vegetation Index), would you mind responding to this thread by giving some examples. For example, do you use the NDVI at a specific time of the growing cycle? Do you use it only for a specific crop? Have you used it to manage the relationship between the landowner and yourself as a producer? Beyond financial benefits, do you see any environmental effects or benefits from using the technology? Thanks

To be honest, I do not use such calculations, because every year the weather fluctuates and it is extremely difficult to calculate the final harvest. Although, interestingly, I harvest about the same harvest every year.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...
    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.