• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what's going on?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what's going on?

What about Texas and Florida? Why are they wide open with dropping covid cases and no mention of variants while here are cases are rising?
    Heard that a big portion of the Texas/Florida population is deciding to not get the vaccine.
    How do I confirm any news articles? I have zero faith in the media anymore, I've never been more skeptical in my life, so much skewed information.

Just went to Time Magazine they have some real good maps, charts and graphs regarding each individual state.

Pretty detailed, just a suggestion.

Comment

A lot of the population has the vaccine in Florida in the older age group. If I still was able to live in our home down there we would have both Phizer shots already about a month back.

I'm under 60.

in Canada, we will have two maybe by September if we're lucky.

Florida didn't lock down hard and that was a plus.

Wash your hands, stay 6 ft apart and wear a mask in public stores.

Be clean and guess what your good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
        Just went to Time Magazine they have some real good maps, charts and graphs regarding each individual state.

Pretty detailed, just a suggestion.
        thanks, how does Time Magazine rank according to credibility ?
        Theres an idea! There should be a star system ranking for media accuracy, but then again who would oversee the system?

Comment

On any issue relating to Covid, I can easily find credible, fact checked data driven information that completely contradict each other.

No matter what position you take, you can find reliable stats to reaffirm that position.

Difficult to judge the actions ( or inactions at various times and places) of our leaders when they are confronted with the same information.

When the history books are written on this, I expect both sides will turn out to have been wrong.

This isn't like so many other recent debates ( ex. global warming) where one side of the debate is easily debunked as more data keeps pouring in. The more data we get for Covid, the more contradictory it gets.

Comment

Maybe the news story isnt covid anymore.

Taiwan, Iran, Ukraine. Nobody is looking but the geriatric man of unity Biden is about to stumble into
            something.

Comment

Yes, Jaz is correct no one is looking at the shit going on over in that area. Russia is pissed at Ukraine again and China wants a bigger pie. Sleepy joe isn't even awake.

Comment

Because obviously masks work, don't question it.

Comment

Given: Covid-19 Tracker
                  In the U.S., 198 million doses have been administered
                  Updated: April 15, 2021, 6:36 PM CDT

So numbnuts this wouldn't have something to do with numbers going down
                  Last edited by foragefarmer; Apr 16, 2021, 08:15.

Comment

The media is overwhelmingly leftist. And that’s about all I have to say about that.

Flu cases are at zero? Leftists say it’s because of measures taken. Science says that Covid is basically the flu, and has not been genetically isolated. Lawsuits pending over just that.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                      Given: Covid-19 Tracker
                      In the U.S., 198 million doses have been administered
                      Updated: April 15, 2021, 6:36 PM CDT

So numbnuts this wouldn't have something to do with numbers going down
                      Nice try, but try again.

% fully vaccinated

NY-26.9%
                      NJ-28.1%
                      MI-24,3%

TX-21.2%
                      MS-20.1%

Comment

Chile is ahead of the US in vaccination rates and its numbers are climbing again.

The only country that had any success so far is Israel and what did they do different than anyone else? They closed the borders to all traffic, flights etc.

The lowest hanging fruit was air travel, not locking people in their homes and we missed that window because it was racist.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...
                        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.