• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

O'Foole proves he is a Liberal in a Blue suit

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O'Foole proves he is a Liberal in a Blue suit

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/carbon-tax-conservatives-1.5988407

Should have kept Andrew in.

Comment

should of talked pierre and rona into it
      anyone think maybe we don't even have a PC party anymore ? maybe liberals have taken over
      no party can be this simple?
      go maverick , FMG , its time

Comment

Otoole is left of Chrétien. The shift to the left continues on.

Comment

I am not happy with what's happening in Ottawa. Come on guys it's like you want to lose. Or is that the plan?

Now losing might be the best thing since skippy will continue with his destruction till the Ontario crew wakes up and hates the liberals again.

But this will just increase the western separation.

Comment

There will be no return of the of the far right . You will have to form a new Christian heritage party, the country has moved on.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
              There will be no return of the of the far right . You will have to form a new Christian heritage party, the country has moved on.
              Hope you don’t run your farm like Trudeau ?

Comment

This is NOT what O’Toole said while he was running for leader. He pledged to scrap the carbon tax. “If elected prime minister of Canada, I will immediately repeal the Trudeau carbon tax and reject any future national carbon tax or cap-and-trade scheme.”
                He must be a plant, another product of the miracle Dominion Voting machines.

Comment

Dont worry what otoole said. Play the game Trudeau plays, promise everything to the mouth breathers and then find a reason why it cant be done once you are in office.

The media is going to hammer climate change now after covid. You heard the CNN undercover report say the same thing. Have to have something to counter it and this is the only thing that will work.

Now otoole needs to talk up some unicorns and solar panels for the real climate cult. Just say anything. Voters are dumb as nails.

Comment

The trouble is, without addressing climate, like or not, if the CPC doesn't have a plan for climate they have NO hope of winning the next election. The alt left Liberanos have convinced too many in Canada that it's an issue. Far too many want to be woke snowflakes. They think it's cool. Unfortunately they're just flakes so ...

By positioning themselves here the Cons have taken a weapon away from the alt left. I can't help but wonder if Harper had supported legalized marijuana if we would never have had the alt left sock puppet in power? I'm sure soros would have found a way to get him in. Just a harder road.

Comment

In 2019, sheer floated the idea of using technology and innovation to address climate hoax and that was flatly rejected. Canadians like being taxed hard.

Otoole just giving them what they want with a different spin. Now by leaving the carbon fund for each individual to use as they see fit, he gets around the big govt administration and using it to buy votes. Its your fund to do with what you want. Its more of a self tax than anything. I think its better than what Trudeau is pushing. At least should be able to confuse and dazzle the retards at CBC and CTV and in the GTA.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
                        The trouble is, without addressing climate, like or not, if the CPC doesn't have a plan for climate they have NO hope of winning the next election. The alt left Liberanos have convinced too many in Canada that it's an issue. Far too many want to be woke snowflakes. They think it's cool. Unfortunately they're just flakes so ...

By positioning themselves here the Cons have taken a weapon away from the alt left. I can't help but wonder if Harper had supported legalized marijuana if we would never have had the alt left sock puppet in power? I'm sure soros would have found a way to get him in. Just a harder road.
                        Although, when various polls are done with Canadians, "climate Change" usually ranks far down the list of concerns Canadians have, 10 or 12 of 15, sometimes even lower.

I will however, Braveheart,,, not argue with you, that "climate change" is very important to those in the Media !

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                          Dont worry what otoole said. Play the game Trudeau plays, promise everything to the mouth breathers and then find a reason why it cant be done once you are in office.

The media is going to hammer climate change now after covid. You heard the CNN undercover report say the same thing. Have to have something to counter it and this is the only thing that will work.

Now otoole needs to talk up some unicorns and solar panels for the real climate cult. Just say anything. Voters are dumb as nails.
                          You are bang on Jazz. i would have said, the supreme court has ruled, we are accepting the tax that justin has put on us. get elected, and then do what you want.

Comment

To start with we have to flush the TURD.
                            If Tool is a Tool we will worry about that later..

Comment

Is this the case of the DEVIL we know that we don't want?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...