• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

O'Foole proves he is a Liberal in a Blue suit

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    In 2019, sheer floated the idea of using technology and innovation to address climate hoax and that was flatly rejected. Canadians like being taxed hard.

Otoole just giving them what they want with a different spin. Now by leaving the carbon fund for each individual to use as they see fit, he gets around the big govt administration and using it to buy votes. Its your fund to do with what you want. Its more of a self tax than anything. I think its better than what Trudeau is pushing. At least should be able to confuse and dazzle the retards at CBC and CTV and in the GTA.
    You are ignoring the fact that Otoole has only designated a short list of goods for which the carbon tax saving can be used to purchase like bus passes and bicycles. Yet all fuels will have the carbon levy. Now that work for city dwellers but until I know what the individual carbon fund can be used in agriculture I am not going to claim it is better given the amount of fuel/levy that the average farm will be charged an saved. I am not interested in going into the bicycle business.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
      You are ignoring the fact that Otoole has only designated a short list of goods for which the carbon tax saving can be used to purchase like bus passes and bicycles. Yet all fuels will have the carbon levy. Now that work for city dwellers but until I know what the individual carbon fund can be used in agriculture I am not going to claim it is better given the amount of fuel/levy that the average farm will be charged an saved. I am not interested in going into the bicycle business.
      **** no, your mans $170/tonne way better

Comment

He couldn’t even offer an olive branch to this base and say agricultural grain drying fuel will be exempt.
        If you just introduce similar liberal policies how are you offering anything different from the other two parties to attract new voters? All you are doing is turning people away.
        I doubt there will be any fiscal conservatism coming so that theme is lost as well.
        All we can hope for is less scandal and corruption, Trudeau set the bar low there.

Comment

What a disappointment both Toole and Scheer have been. Trudeau has had no opposition because these guys are same as APAS - U-S-E-L-E-S-S

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
            Otoole is left of Chrétien. The shift to the left continues on.
            Erin O'Foole 1's positioning spots Jean Chretien and Paul Martin as social conservatives (which they were).

Justin O'Foole 2 is *so far out in left field* that, by comparison, Tommy Douglas could have been a Baptist minister (which he was).

Somewhere both left-wing parties broke into a thought-free contest for Dumb and Dumber, their competition coinciding with their departure from any morals. And then eventually we had Jackass Layton...

And now, like a bunch of extremely stupid juveniles fully engaged in a schoolyard battle for Most Popular Idiot, the O'Foole cons are chasing them in their battle for irrelevance.

The CPC will be nearly eliminated in the next election.

*so far out in left field* - the extremes of any ideology all lead to a fascist mentality, followed by subsequent actions.

With Justin Jackboots Trudeau, we are quickly getting there.

May God have mercy on us. Ach, how could He? We say He doesn't exist.

And when we look at history and now the present, I don't think anyone would dare say that evil does not exist...

So if that's your belief system, it looks like you are on your own, like a child fighting off a ruthless pedophile, trying to repel a remorseless, determined evil.

But go ahead and vote for your choice of diktator. Like it will make any difference at this point...

Comment

Want to win the next election and get Trudeau and Team diversity out then full bore investigation into all the corruption.

Or split the votes and give Skippy a mandate with NDP backing for 4 more years.

We have one kick at the can and have to win 176 seats in Quebec or Ontario so we have to grease the shaft before it goes in.

The last time the west bet on the Reform the Liberals were so happy they danced in the streets.

One last time.

Comment

Ya one last time, before the next last time. You sound a lot like a battered woman, I'll give him one more chance, he won't hit me again. Time to leave this sham of a marriage that is Canada or accept our fate as westerners and keep taking the abuse, because believe you me we are not going back to any governance even close to center.

Comment

No, I am no battered woman.

We can't win unless we get to 176 seats it's that simple.

Max cant win his own seat in East. Maverik party got a few votes will double but still can't win any seat this time.

The NDP and Green WIll always back skippy for Goodies.

So yes the only way to win is CPC and Grease the pole for Ontario and Quebec.

Then destroy the Liberals by going after everything they have done.

That's how we win.

Going as we did before with the Reform just gives Skippy 4 more years.

It's simple math.

Comment

Stand back the CPC is going to blow up and the shit will be spread far and wide. This should pave the way for a few more years of Trudeau.

Almost 50% of CPC delegates said the party should take climate change seriously and the other half prefers conspiracy theories. That says it all.

But Scotty Moe now likes the Conservative carbon tax. Of course Scotty has had his own carbon tax on large emitters for several years.

When asked yesterday, he said he likes the fact the Conservative carbon tax will be returned in a points form. He forgot to mention that consumers will be told what they can buy with their points.

Scotty had the gall to publicly lie and say the Liberal carbon tax goes to government. Do you think Scotty does his own taxes because if he had a clue he would know, as an average tax payer, he is getting a carbon tax rebate bigger than he is paying in carbon taxes.

I guess he is counting on the fact that most of his supporters don't know the difference between a rebate or a tax.
                    Last edited by chuckChuck; Apr 16, 2021, 07:56.

Comment

Originally posted by Misterjade9 View Post
                      Ya one last time, before the next last time. You sound a lot like a battered woman, I'll give him one more chance, he won't hit me again. Time to leave this sham of a marriage that is Canada or accept our fate as westerners and keep taking the abuse, because believe you me we are not going back to any governance even close to center.
                      There is only one person in the country that can initiate what you want and thats Kenny, not Otoole.

Does he look like the person that will do this, even if a referendum leans that way? Probably not. And if Ab tries to stick in some mavericks that might support it, they will split the vote and put Notley back in.

Like I said before, the international community does not treat break away republic very well and we need to sell our resources to the greater world.

This has to be an economic union with US red states. Some of them have to chart a path before we can join it.

In the meantime, we have steps to take. An APP and equalization clawback can be easily engineered which will put eastern Canada on its heels.

Comment

So chuck you couldn't answer AF question so move on and highjack another thread.

Wow just be normal and answer a question.

Now be a good boy and go back and google a answer for AF.

Comment

So you are on a public social media site there bud. Unless you think you own the thread? LOL

Comment

Jazz, Kenney is trailing badly in the polls to Notley and the NDP. So you might want to find another saviour for your plan to get rid of O'toole and the carbon tax. LOL

Comment

Chuck your such a schmuck
                              Every post you prove you love the NDP/Liberals.

Good every one has an opinion.

But go back and answer AF questions not just move to another thread and push your BS.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                                Jazz, Kenney is trailing badly in the polls to Notley and the NDP. So you might want to find another saviour for your plan to get rid of O'toole and the carbon tax. LOL
                                Alberta tried that once, I doubt they will go there again, but I’ve been wrong once before. What bothers me more is why do the Conservatives keep choosing total zeros, maybe that’s why Rona won’t run, she sees what is behind the scenes - Liberal Schmucks.
                                Last edited by sumdumguy; Apr 16, 2021, 08:06.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.