• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get your vax quick!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get your vax quick!

An Israeli study shows that those who took both doses of the Pfizer vaccine, are now EIGHT TIMES more likely to catch the South African variant.

This thing will never end.

Trudeau says the vax isn’t enough, Fauci wears two masks after getting it. Saskatchewan closes down yesterday in cowering fear. This death a day “pandemic” is utterly the craziest thing I have ever seen.

I simply wonder, what is the game plan exactly?

Masks work this well...

33 mask mandate states: 21.0 daily new cases per 100,000 people

17 mask voluntary states: 14.2 daily new cases per 100,000 people

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
      An Israeli study shows that those who took both doses of the Pfizer vaccine, are now EIGHT TIMES more likely to catch the South African variant.

This thing will never end.

Trudeau says the vax isn’t enough, Fauci wears two masks after getting it. Saskatchewan closes down yesterday in cowering fear. This death a day “pandemic” is utterly the craziest thing I have ever seen.

The end game is really not good.... Buckle up, things are about to get bumpy is an understatement.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
        We have to destroy everything in order to save you. Humans actually love abuse.

Some doctor was speculating that the cause of the blood clotting issue is that we are vaccinating people who already had covid and creating a double immune response.

Gezus we have 5 minute rapid tests and they cant give those to people waiting in the line ups?

I dont remember anyone getting vaccinated for small pox after they have had small pox.

WTH?

Comment

I am happy that like the flu shot the covid shot is voluntary. My wife and I got ours in the past week in Regina at the drive thru clinic. Pretty quick and easy. I admit I have a lot of faith in the recommendations of my local doctor and if they feel its important to get the shot, I am ok with that. The way I see with things going is that most that are over 45 can get it if they want it, just have to drive to Regina. I am surprised how quickly we were able to get it. I fully expect that to be in order to fly, or go in the US a vaccinated card will be a necessity.

Comment

Read letter from Geert Vanden Bossche DVM, Phd sent to W.H.O.

I can't seem to isolate the letter so you have to scroll to the second post, by M.C.

https://twitter.com/BlondeWitBlue/status/1382157672947064832 https://twitter.com/BlondeWitBlue/status/1382157672947064832

A vaccine theory that proposes, giving the vaccine after it mutates from the initial strain, can actually make the situation worst.

Comment

Yep, miracle vaccines everywhere and supposedly Covid cases are exploding. Amazing. 2 out of 3 of the untested vaccines suspended from use in some countries due to serious complications. Friends wife and daughter tested positive for Covid with sniffles, headache, dry cough, and were fine after 3 days. Supposedly the most contagious virus in history yet he never got it despite living in the same house as the other two, incredible.

Comment

Get your vax quick - but someone very very wise said it won't make any difference -

https://twitter.com/AndrewLawton/status/1382060631331848198 https://twitter.com/AndrewLawton/status/1382060631331848198

So wise, in fact,that he's getting international acclaim -

https://twitter.com/BarrettWilson6/status/1382128688121122816 https://twitter.com/BarrettWilson6/status/1382128688121122816

There is no doubt that there has never been a man of this caliber to lead Canada!!

Comment

The TURD bucket Said vaxes will not end lockdowns.woopee..

Comment

The good news is there are no outbreaks and huge death rates in care homes any more. That is proof that the vaccine is working!!! Now more young people getting sick with covid because they aren’t vaccinated. I will be getting mine soon as Im able and It won’t kill me, but covid might if i get infected. Stop reading all the false crap and put a little trust in the experts. Can’t wait to burn those masks.

Comment

EXPERTS said 3000 minimum would DIE in Sask, up to 8000 max. They have NEVER got a single thing right. Trust not earned, sorry.

Total today 37000 positive tests, 96.8% of Sask have NOT tested positive, 0.01% of positives have died. That 458 deaths in Sask is so tiny my calculator can't do the math. That be about 17 days of average deaths in Sask.

Lightning will KILL you first. Certainly driving on the highway is MORE deadly.

Worldmeter today states 99.6% MILD! That is MILD, read again MILD, it says MILD. None of these numbers are FALSE.

I had a cold last week that was NOT MILD. Probably long Covid....contagious...nope wife never got it, our tiny Sahab bubble.
                      Last edited by fjlip; Apr 14, 2021, 21:07.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesb View Post
                        I am happy that like the flu shot the covid shot is voluntary. My wife and I got ours in the past week in Regina at the drive thru clinic. Pretty quick and easy. I admit I have a lot of faith in the recommendations of my local doctor and if they feel its important to get the shot, I am ok with that. The way I see with things going is that most that are over 45 can get it if they want it, just have to drive to Regina. I am surprised how quickly we were able to get it. I fully expect that to be in order to fly, or go in the US a vaccinated card will be a necessity.
                        You mean trusted your physician if you should get vaccinated? They might take away your Agriville citizenship.

Comment

Has anyone heard of someone getting the regular run of the germs flu that was going around anyway?? Nope it’s all marked as Covid
                          Geez I think I said that already-why does it keep flashing through my mind???.....

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                            The end game is really not good.... Buckle up, things are about to get bumpy is an understatement.
                            Further discussions in Ford's circles about Wuhan Flu responses - curfews on the table now for Ontario.

And whispers that Alberta is next to go this route.

This is all so unbelievable just a year ago. And now it's happening.

Flights from Brazil no longer required to meet protocols. Ohhh, look - first mutants and now double mutants.

Surprise, surprise, this is what happens when the Big Boss fools around pretending to lead when he's as useless as tits on a snake.

Meanwhile, Panama has reduced the death rate to the same as Israel, allegedly the lowest in the world!! Good for Panama!

Oh wait,they are using ivermectin, not vaccines. Since January.

But hey, if you want the virus to mutate and spread further, you adopt a response that makes it worse, don't you. Like if you have a calf with scours and you want it to get sicker, you keep it in a wet pen and make sure the cow has shit on her teats.

That'll show the little bugger.

And if it looks it it's a really tough one and might survive in spite of your abuse, you mix another whole bunch of scraggly, snot-nosed sales barn calves in the same pen.

Infections from India on many incoming flights, no restrictions. India reportedly severe.

Patty Hairdo says we use the same protocols for everyone - B.S.
                            So, here's Sock Boy's plan for destroying Canada:

1) allow the flu to come in from China

2) make sure you let it spread widely

3) act as though you're really concerned

4) say you secured enough jabs to do the whole country 10X over

5) act surprised when your jabs cupboard stays empty

6) make sure the jabs get rolled out as slowly as possible when some do show up

7) change the manufacturer's injection protocol to make the jabs even less effective than they already are

8) delay injections and boosters until the virus has mutated so many times that the jab's efficacy is reduced to near zero

9) tell the world thru parliament that they don't work anyway

10) tell the country that this is our chance to return the world to the Garden of Eden (while people are losing their minds and lives from his preceding screw-ups)

Oh yes, the U.S. is spending $20 per jab. Justin jackboots is spending $210 per jab.

Americans who want the jab are getting it in the arm.

Canadians are getting it up the *** whether they are getting the jab or not.

Get your chores done early. Curfews are coming.

China is taking control of our lives one Justin Librano step at a time.
                            Last edited by burnt; Apr 15, 2021, 05:54.

Comment

Originally posted by Livewire View Post
                              Has anyone heard of someone getting the regular run of the germs flu that was going around anyway?? Nope it’s all marked as Covid
                              Geez I think I said that already-why does it keep flashing through my mind???.....
                              Well Doctors have. But you're not a Doctor, so it makes perfect sense that you know nothing.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...