• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Federal funding for struggling farmers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Federal funding for struggling farmers

Well kinda sorta
    https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/minister-bibeau-announces-new-programs-that-deliver-full-and-fair-compensation-for-chicken-turkey-and-egg-farmers-884794671.html

U n f u c k i n g b e l I e v a b l e !!

Comment

Oh,buuuuut they forgot about DAIRY!

Comment

Maybe they might get to what they messed up in the grain markets.

Comment

Those birds eat a pile of feed grain, money should trickle down. The dairy feed industry is a big one too.

Comment

So what did those birds eat before the announcement?

Trickle down usually means you want to avoid the wake of the pee stream.

Comment

Great so we can get a bunch of Turkey and Chicken farmers to sell out for bigger dollars and move and buy out more Saskatchewan farmers. Maybe they are hoping these new imports will vote liberal as they did in Ontario or Quebec.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...
              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.