• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Unhinged conspiracy theorists': Kenney condemns actions and claims of some pandemic

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kenney is a cuk. I’ll lay it out here and say this covid thing caught a lot of the ruling powers with their pants down. Think a combination of that, the unknown, believing an equally unknowing who and health officials, and politicians trying to appease their base (kenney) has set things up to make it all look like a big conspiracy. Seriously, wife and I started watching handmaiden’s tale. Fml too many similarities there but really leadership is more incompetent than conspiring. Kenney waffled from one side to the other. Politics you’re right or you’re wrong in the electorate’s eye no matter what but be consistent. People respect you more for that. Say what you want about Pallister but he’s had the best quote of any “You might hate me for taking away your Christmas but in the end I hope at least you respect me” That is leadership in my opinion. Numb nuts in Alberta talking about quelling conspiracy talk is just plain funny as he enabled it before. Like putting toothpaste back in the tube.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      Looks like Kenney is not afraid to say what the vast majority of people think about the "unhinged proestors" in Alberta.

Derek Sloan and Maxime Bernier both failed politicians showed up just to prove how fringe the unhinged fringe are.

Doug Ford calls them yahoos and Kenney calls them unhinged. Ford and Kenney, neither are afraid to call a spade a spade. Refreshing.

If this thread makes you angry you are probably one of the "unhinged".
      Kenney is just another pig at the trough just like trueau, not wanting to jeopardize his gold plated pensions ! Not one but two

Comment

We should go 1930's style bare knuckles, liberals can take their vax and hide in the basement and everyone should be free to do as they wish, because the liberals will be isolating at home getting groceries delivered, they'll be safe. Whomever survives, wins. Let's just get this shit over with because today the pm said a vax won't protect you.

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
          We should go 1930's style bare knuckles, liberals can take their vax and hide in the basement and everyone should be free to do as they wish, because the liberals will be isolating at home getting groceries delivered, they'll be safe. Whomever survives, wins. Let's just get this shit over with because today the pm said a vax won't protect you.
          We know that, Covididiots hope it does...NOT you lose. Even BORIS said that in London Telegraph!

Earlier today Boris Johnson warned that lockdown – not the rapid vaccine rollout – is responsible for the “bulk of the work” to reduce infections, hospitalizations and deaths across the UK.

He suggested that as restrictions are eased, a slight uptick in cases is inevitable. Officials at the Department of Health and Social Care have insisted that the offer of a vaccine is “evergreen”, and those who have already been invited for a jab can come forward at any point.

Comment

Only comment is the lady getting the Shot poster ,
            Is beyond lame, its creator is beyond lame. , and the thought that it is aimed at an even lower Audience.
            Like horned Q shaman types Wow!
            Who else would could anti logic their way thru it.

Comment

People that I know that are taking the jab are doing it so they can travel. I’ll be darn surprised if Americans let the dictators take away their right to travel like that.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                Just ignorant cut and paste. MTG QAnon.
                Oh yeh, I forgot, your cut and pastes have been sanctioned by the gods. 👎 Like I told a lefty defender, “You can take your leftist propaganda and shove it where the sun don’t shine. “ Guess he knows how I feel now.

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
                  Oh well he is saying that cause he forgot to get us some
                  Shoulda been kissin trumps ass instead of his Chinese friend
                  Last edited by Guest; Apr 13, 2021, 18:25.

Comment

I was picking on Bin Lurking for his lack of resolve.
                    But yesterday after everyone else agreed to respond to Chuck with BS Chuck, then all got suckered into another of his meaningless Troll threads the very next day, I think none of us have any resolve.

Comment

yes you are absolutely right
                      won't happen again

Comment

First Jim Prentice now Jason Kenney two former Harper ministers.

How good could they have been serving under PM Harpo who's only work experience was a mailroom clerk that daddy had to get for him.

No wonder Kenney's unhinged, just not qualified.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                          First Jim Prentice now Jason Kenney two former Harper ministers.

How good could they have been serving under PM Harpo who's only work experience was a mailroom clerk that daddy had to get for him.

No wonder Kenney's unhinged, just not qualified.
                          You have to wonder if the Conservative Ad from 2015 "He's Just Not Ready" could also have been applicable to Prentice, Kenney, Scheer, and if it may also be predictive of O'Toole
                          Last edited by dmlfarmer; Apr 13, 2021, 20:59.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                            You have to wonder if the Conservative Ad from 2015 "He's Just Not Ready" could also have been applicable to Prentice, Kenney, Scheer, and if it may also be predictive of O'Toole
                            I forgot about Scheer the Dud, along with being a Harpo Hack who claimed to be Insurance Broker without a license.

How do the card carrying CPC members keep picking these winners?

If only the PC party had never been over ran with those Social Conservative Reform Wingnuts , Canada would have a strong opposition party right now.

One can only hope they join the Christian Heritage Party or branch off and create there own party of nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                              I forgot about Scheer the Dud, along with being a Harpo Hack who claimed to be Insurance Broker without a license.

How do the card carrying CPC members keep picking these winners?

If only the PC party had never been over ran with those Social Conservative Reform Wingnuts , Canada would have a strong opposition party right now.

One can only hope they join the Christian Heritage Party or branch off and create there own party of nuts.
                              Yes the PC party made some mistakes in the last election but when the CBC and other media campaign for the liberals, the advantage goes to them.
                              Lets not forget what happened south of us . . .

Comment

[QUOTE=rumrocks;493157]Yes the PC party made some mistakes in the last election but when the CBC and other media campaign for the liberals, the advantage goes to them.
                                Lets not forget what happened south of us . . .

Here I thought no one followed CBC? Isn't that what is always said on here? So how does CBC influence anyone? BTW, Abacus Data surveyed Canadians in 2017 looking for opinions on media bias and indeed CBC was seen by most as left leaning. But it also found most people see the National Post and Sun newspapers as having a right wing bias. Most interesting is those claiming to be left wing saw CTV and Global as favoring the right whereas right wing voters saw CTV and Global as left leaning. The same trend held for the Globe and Mail with most feeling the Globe favored the other side than they were on. Not surprising, Albertans were the one group most likely to believe media is biased. https://abacusdata.ca/canadian-news-media-and-fake-news-under-a-microscope/ https://abacusdata.ca/canadian-news-media-and-fake-news-under-a-microscope/

So is there truly a media bias, or is the bias in the mind of the person receiving the media? Are we the truly victims of media bias or do we simply perceive bias because the news reported does not match our personal biases?
                                Last edited by dmlfarmer; Apr 13, 2021, 23:03.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...